Recent content by OneMillionRattatas

1. O

New Map! Charicific Valley

I'd love to see this map ingame, it's fun in the anime and it would be great to have it in PWO. I don't think staff will go for this all rare fire fest though- too much rare pokemon in one place. Maybe the charizards could just be there to battle. That's what they were all about anyway- being...
  2. O

Is PWO dying out?

Meh, it's annoying that there are less players are online lately. I for one would love more noob battlers to fight so I have a chance of getting my noob team win 25 battles! But to say it's dying out just because reg is closed and the client can't even be downloaded by some players who...
  3. O

I am the 'testbuddy' and just spent half an hour hunting from 4:50am to 6:10am PokeTime with no gloom encounters. So safe to assume it's still broken after midnight.
  4. O

Lets Have A Voting For Shiny IV's...,,

Actually the majority want 20+ IVs not 0-31, though your mistake is understandable. We have seen from other recent polls though that the playerdex polls can get 10 times or more responses than this one though, and could include more options, like whether or not to keep the current shiny IVs in...
  5. O

Lets Have A Voting For Shiny IV's...,,

why this? This topic has actually been the least insulting I think but now we have the 'if you don't like my idea you're a whiny kid' response again. just because we don't agree with you it doesn't make our ideas childish, or wrong, just different
  6. O

Direct Trading - Methodical Changes to the Union Room?

ikr, which is why I think it would be so much worse now Back on topic, I did like the Trade City format, to make sense now it would need to be on the train route between the regions now. Maybe it could be in silver town but still a different stop on the train line- a city within a city which...
  7. O

Direct Trading - Methodical Changes to the Union Room?

ooh yeah let's bring on the old days where we walk into the pc and get assaulted with random trade requests as we run the gauntlet to get to nurse joy ;D
  8. O

New update shiny ivs 20+

Ha, this post is about the shiny nerf, not non shiny pokemon. All he's done is call attention to the fact that shinies are becoming more like normal pokemon and yet us old players get to keep the ones with god like powers. Updates that are good for the game should be good enough for all players.
  9. O

New update shiny ivs 20+

Okay, let's put it this way. If the new updated shiny rate is fair for the game, why is it not fair for all players? Today I could start hunting for a shiny growlithe and spend weeks doing so or longer and come up with a crappy low 20s IV grow in all the places I need good stats. In fact, the...
  10. O

New update shiny ivs 20+

Seriously, new players that are asking for a fair go here are cry babies? How is that a fair argument? By coming up with comments like that you just look like you're scared to lose the precious OP bonus yourself. And yes it is way OP. You want what you got for your hard work but you expect new...
  11. O

New update shiny ivs 20+

I think 24 or 25+ would be a better compromise here. I do recall in one of the big forum debates on this issue this was a number many agreed upon. 25+ in all stats is certainly not as good as 28+ but is still considered epic by many, and rightly so. With 20+ in most instances you can throw away...
  12. O

About the new ms deal....

k, so... I have the perfect answer. Scrap the game as it is, create one big map with every cool pokemon on it, a pokemon center nearby with trading upstairs and we've got the perfect game for you.
  13. O

Game needs to come back alive.

How has it fallen apart? In the last year there have been a LOT of updates, especially compared to most of the years preceding it. You are here focussing on what hasn't been done, and no project can stand up to that sort of criticism. 1. Assign someone to official tournaments. (Which would be...
  14. O

Game needs to come back alive.

You honestly have no idea at all about how this game works. It is beta, run by volunteers and under restrictions you are obviously oblivious too although they are clearly stated in many many forum posts. You're right in one thing only, nothing is impossible. Just NOT NOW. Also, this is just a...