Lets Have A Voting For Shiny IV's...,,

[color=#BF0000:253spjus]What Should Be Minimum Ingame IV's Of the Shiny[/color:253spjus]

• 0-31

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 5-31

• 10-31

• 15-31

• 20-31

• 25-31

• 28-31

• Total voters

KaiReborn

Youngster
Website
theburningnotebook.tumblr.com
Actually given how the majority supports the change to 0-31 because it'd be what would benefit the game the most, people like you who don't agree with it are being selfish and unwilling to let go of the spoon, so what Darcia said is accurate.

OneMillionRattatas

kaiser6tn said:
Actually given how the majority supports the change to 0-31 because it'd be what would benefit the game the most, people like you who don't agree with it are being selfish and unwilling to let go of the spoon, so what Darcia said is accurate.

Actually the majority want 20+ IVs not 0-31, though your mistake is understandable. We have seen from other recent polls though that the playerdex polls can get 10 times or more responses than this one though, and could include more options, like whether or not to keep the current shiny IVs in place or update them as well. I would therefore consider a playerdex poll a much better indication of what the majority of players thought about this whole issue.

Shiny-HoOh

OneMillionRattatas said:
kaiser6tn said:

Actually the majority want 20+ IVs not 0-31, though your mistake is understandable. We have seen from other recent polls though that the playerdex polls can get 10 times or more responses than this one though, and could include more options, like whether or not to keep the current shiny IVs in place or update them as well. I would therefore consider a playerdex poll a much better indication of what the majority of players thought about this whole issue.

20-31 only has 6 votes compared to 0-31 with 26 votes, you can't count 20-31, 25-31, and 28-31 as one vote, otherwise anyone could just say the majority wants 0-31 just because it includes all votes.

If people wanted 20-31 then they would have chosen 20-31 as their vote, but so far the majority want 0-31. (0-31 with 44% of the votes compared to the second closest 25-31 with 36%.)

Yukiro~

Youngster
I played pwo since 2009, I quit mostly because all of my hard work of collecting shiny was thrown out when the crap ivs drastically shifted the economy. It shouldn't be fair, I had put in hard work and suddenly new players with money could attain things that I had worked for. This was a product of greed by the pwo administration imo.

To make things clear I was literally rich until the recent updates which did a whole 180 and literally made me a poor player because any rare and or vr shiny Pokemon I had became worthless nearly, I don't see how you new players think that is fair in any way, it's only fair to your because you're bias. For the very reason that they were useless I gave away a shiny pikachu and sold a shiny Taurus for nearly nothing.