New Map! Charicific Valley

DHBK1.

Hello guys! I have a few ideas about a new map, Charicific Valley.
Q: What is that place?
Well remember when Ash was traveling in Johto and start beating everyone with his Charizard becoming overconfident? After that he met a woman named Liza with a Female Charizard named Charla and took him to a place full of overpowered Charizards. Ash left his Charizard there so he could train. That place is named Charificic Valley.
Q: How to go to that place?
Well i was thinking after getting all badges and entering the Dragon Club you talk with Clair (8th Gym Leader in Johto) and she gives you a quest. For that quest you need a lvl 99 Charizard with max happiness. After showing her your Charizard she tells you to take cable from Blackthorn City to Charicific Valley. Liza will be guarding the entrance. Her best pokemon will be a female Charizard (Charla). After beating her you may enter.
Q: What can you find there?
Well Charmander and evo, but he shall be HR. Other pokemons will be only fire type. Example: Vulpix, Growlithe, Slugma, Magby, Houndour and maybe Cyndaquil(HR). Their lvl shall be 40-60.
I can't build the map myself so if someone could help me i'd be greatful.
Leave comments with other ideas about the map, i also have other ideas.
Thank You for reading this!
P.S.: Sorry for bad english

OneMillionRattatas

I'd love to see this map ingame, it's fun in the anime and it would be great to have it in PWO. I don't think staff will go for this all rare fire fest though- too much rare pokemon in one place.

Maybe the charizards could just be there to battle. That's what they were all about anyway- being the super large, super strong versions of charizard. We could do some sort of quest to access the place once a day just to fight these super strong charizards.

One major problem I see with it though is that anyone not starting with a charizard would miss out- and even those that do start with char will often not get a decent one and won't train it up to max level and happiness.

DHBK1.

Well yeah battling without catching them would be a great idea, so that place can be like a battle tower full of charizards, but still the only pokemons that can fight with them shall be fire type.
Well maybe Claire could request only a fire type pokemon with lvl 99 and 100 % happiness, not only charizard.

Kyuurei

OneMillionRattatas said:
I'd love to see this map ingame, it's fun in the anime and it would be great to have it in PWO. I don't think staff will go for this all rare fire fest though- too much rare pokemon in one place.

Maybe the charizards could just be there to battle. That's what they were all about anyway- being the super large, super strong versions of charizard. We could do some sort of quest to access the place once a day just to fight these super strong charizards.

One major problem I see with it though is that anyone not starting with a charizard would miss out- and even those that do start with char will often not get a decent one and won't train it up to max level and happiness.

I agree . if its happen they lessen the rare pokes. I love to see it too . charmander should be wild there too . but super duper HR . will you called that place Charicific Valley if theres no charmander . :)

LETS HOPE for the BEST .
More POWER .

DHBK1.

In the anime there was also a lake in that valley, we could put water type pokemons and at the enthrace we should put some rock types

Animagus

Hello, everyone. I am delighted to see such interest among you all in mapping and making quests.
I would therefore like to present to you the opportunity to prepare and submit your own maps related to what you were discussing above in the Summer Mapping Contest. The theme is Mountains and Valleys and something like Charicific Valley would fit in perfectly!
If you like, you may work with another player to prepare a good map with quest and submit the entry before the deadline i.e. 2nd August 2015.
Best of luck.