Recent content by Mumetufu

1. M

Route 8 Swarm feedback

Oddish: 428 (~30,66%) Meowth: 356 (~25,50%) Pidgey: 522 (~37,40%) Vulpix: 24 (~1,72%) Growlithe: 36 (~2,58%) Abra: 23 (~1,65%) Cubone: 4 (~0,29%) Houndour: 3 (~0,21%) Ralts: 0 Total: 1396 Those were my encounters during ~3 hours. Through the entire swarm I've caught 1 Ralts, not included here...
  2. M

[Closed] Extended Bird Party! (March 8 - March 15)

RE: Bird Party is Open and Extended! (March 8 - March 15) Thanks.
  3. M

Hotkey not working

Find file "PWOOptions". There should be lines: Hotkey1 = 49 Hotkey2 = 50 Hotkey3 = 51 If they appears like that everything is in defailt mode and key 1,2,3 should work. You should use the ones above QWERTY not at numeric part of keyboard. Also. You can change 1,2,3 keys to any other you...
  4. M

Give us your feedback! March 24 Spider Woods Event.

I was going to post something but I forgot what... Event was OK. It wasn't time absorbing with the story line so we could focus on hunting. Spawn idea was fine. 2 UC pokes seems right. Tier 3 and 4 ratio don't have to be different from the other places in game.The fact that they are catchable at...
  5. M

Solving the problem of pokemon old ivs - Resolvendo o problema dos pokemons old ivs

Hi. Well, I didn't know my shinies are problematic. I do now :P It seems all about hatching eggs so don't implement that in game (?) or make created pokemon ivs totally random with slightly higher chance of being shiny considering "parents". Good idea of nature capsules. I'm not sure what you...
  6. M

New update shiny ivs 20+

What this update will do? The players which were lucky enough or smart enoguh to get shinies before (they had this feeling that something is going to happen...) would only gain. Prize of old shinies will increase with every day the game run, people would spend on them more money, which will...
  7. M

Petition about new "update" shiny IV's. Read before post.

Since there was done a huge change to the game which affect all of the players, since ther wasn't any earlier disscusion or even sign of it. More, seems like no one of Staff Member is personally responsible for this and kind enough to explain it. And players themselves are divided about it. I...
  8. M

New update shiny ivs 20+

I just love to read your objective opinions like this for example: "if you have lots of shinies you will benefit from this" and further "Think for the good of the game." all signatured with impresive collection... Another jewel: "This update is a good one and it will pay off largely in the...
  9. M

New update shiny ivs 20+

"My son, my son, what have ye done" There was no problem with shiny IV's for so many years and suddenly it becames one... I'm not mentioning that You have done a huge change to the world of the game without asking players of their opinion.
  10. M

About the new ms deal....

Hello. Well, if I may. Decreasing chance for shiny poke is not good idea. We all know that is hard to find one and it is still equal matter of luck as numbers. It will only discourage new and old players from buying MS. Some pokemons are unfortunatelly useless either they are shiny or not so...
  11. M

Battle System Updates

Fair enough. Thank you for reply.
  12. M

Battle System Updates

"2/10 Pursuit is no longer priority move." Players spent couple houndreds of thousands to change their movesets and now we are just kindly informed that it was a waste. Really good job. 3 steps forward, 2 steps back. That's how you work? At least can we have a resonable explanation why have you...