Hotkey not working

Status
Not open for further replies.

beiyifa

my hotkey for 1 2 3, which is bike fish and sufboard.. all not working (only don't have bike)

i have try open or close the number lock,not help, i have try the top row numbers, also not works too

Not keyboard broken too, i can type them..

Mumetufu

Find file "PWOOptions". There should be lines:
Hotkey1 = 49
Hotkey2 = 50
Hotkey3 = 51
If they appears like that everything is in defailt mode and key 1,2,3 should work. You should use the ones above QWERTY not at numeric part of keyboard.
Also. You can change 1,2,3 keys to any other you want by choosing prefered ones from ANSI table. You can find it on web. Do a backup copy of pwooptions file just in case.

beiyifa

Mumetufu said:
Hotkey1 = 49
Hotkey2 = 50
Hotkey3 = 51
If they appears like that everything is in defailt mode and key 1,2,3 should work. You should use the ones above QWERTY not at numeric part of keyboard.
Also. You can change 1,2,3 keys to any other you want by choosing prefered ones from ANSI table. You can find it on web. Do a backup copy of pwooptions file just in case.

there is not even hotkey lines in my pwooptions.ini file...

but after i add then in... still not working..

[Game]

Shadow=1
Sound=1
Follow=0
Weather=1
Day/Night=0
Chatbubble=1
BattleIntro=0
Volume=-5960
Hotkey1=49
Hotkey2=50
Hotkey3=51

this is what it looks like now, before it did not have that 3 hotkey lines..

HitmonFonty

Youngster
Game Moderator
I would try uninstalling the game and downloading it again from the link on our home page to make sure you have the latest version/patch.

Nshims

beiyifa said:
Mumetufu said:
Hotkey1 = 49
Hotkey2 = 50
Hotkey3 = 51

there is not even hotkey lines in my pwooptions.ini file...

but after i add then in... still not working..

[Game]

Shadow=1
Sound=1
Follow=0
Weather=1
Day/Night=0
Chatbubble=1
BattleIntro=0
Volume=-5960
Hotkey1=49
Hotkey2=50
Hotkey3=51

this is what it looks like now, before it did not have that 3 hotkey lines..

Hotkey-related lines should look like this

[Hotkeys]
Hotkey1 = 16
Hotkey2 = 69
Hotkey3 = 81

Hotkey1 Item = Bicycle
Hotkey2 Item = Old Rod
Hotkey3 Item = Wind Surfboard

Jinji

PWO's Resident Gengar
Staff member
Administrator
Website
jinji.gamescodex.net
As Fonty has stated, the newest release of the PWO Client should include these options by default, if you installed through an official mirror.

However, should the options be missing even after reinstalling PWO, NShims has correctly identified the lines you should add to PWOOptions.ini to enable hotkeys. Note that you can also modify these lines to change the items the hotkeys call; or even the keys themselves, if you understand ANSI key codes. In order for hotkeys to work, both the Hotkey and the Item it calls must be listed in the file; and the item name must match the actual name of the item in the inventory. The PWO Staff are not obligated to offer support for any modifications.

beiyifa

I install it from the main site, and it is the newest version, so shall not be that problem..

And after i add Nshims's code, it works properly!

:D Thank you for everyone's help~~

Status
Not open for further replies.