Recent content by jackelsano

1. jackelsano

Tutorial: How to get Wind Surfboard, fight Elite 4, and travel to the next region.

thanks thunder , your post was a great help , esp the pictures demo cleared all the possible doubts
  2. jackelsano

The 2018 PWO Awards

Members Smartest: Paarth Friendliest: WtRI Funniest: Pokewhisperer Coolest: Saric Best Debater: Toweii Comeback Player of the Year: ABD Most Attractive Male: No Idea Most Attractive Female: No idea Most Talkative: Jobey Most Trustworthy: Mastergam Most Helpful: Klay Most Potential: Partar94...
  3. jackelsano

Matileo's G.A - (S)Feraligatr - Finished*

RE: Matileo's give away - Shiny Feraligatr 1- Are you a pokemon fan? Yes! Been a pokemon fan since I was around 8 years old 2- Are you a good and helpful member of the pwo community? I think i may come handy at times 3- How long you've been playing ? Since 2009. Seen the game shaping...
  4. jackelsano

Stuck at authentication (while logging in)

bumping it again somebody please help me
  5. jackelsano

bro i opened the link u give and changed my language still doesnt work for me i dont know why its happening
  6. jackelsano

Making a post here as well (also in complaint box) not sure where exact it belong , Staff guy locked where it is inappropriate and help me with the issue AoA guys hope u people doing good i m facing a big issue that i when i try to log in it stucks at the authentication takes a lot of time as...
  7. jackelsano

Maintenance ??

ok dude let me know its done alright thnx again
  8. jackelsano

Maintenance ??

finally i thought same its broken at my end? howx clefairy doing Bro justme....
  9. jackelsano

EVs. not Eevees - v1.95.3

Thanks its great update but i have a problem its a cool update guys ,, credit to the people out there but i m missing all text....even run as administrator some features are missing help here plx
  10. jackelsano

Weekend Event: If at first you don’t succeed....

where we have to partake in the event....which map i mean?
  11. jackelsano

Blue's Log Of Updates

does this mean, the trades/levelings we have done durng the time will be removed or roll back to the previous......if this is the case............?
  12. jackelsano

Farewell PWO

bro, my sincere wishes are with you.......i m in the game since quite a time now.......more than even other players could imagine.....during the time i saw the game progressing, client update, glitches resolved ............thanks for everything bro......PWO community will miss you.....you indeed...
  13. jackelsano

WELCOME BACK PWO

sry for double posting.......now expect game to b on as soon as posible
  14. jackelsano

WELCOME BACK PWO

u too dude good luk
  15. jackelsano

Game: Server Stability Update

awesome guys....Thanks Assasin.....