2. H

Game: Christmas Event

nice job everyone :), and tnx, merry chrismas to all stuff members
  3. H

Guild Problem!! Help if you can

from what i know dude the amount was something like 107m to create a guild
  4. H

Shiny rate change

i have a question do you just asking about the rate now? or you allready dropped the rate? because this seems to be the case now.
  5. H

Shiny rate change

so you want to say that 1 poke from 200 is shiny ? wow nice, but is a fairytale dude, i play like 8h+ per day, and it seem's that i found till now like 4-5 S poke per week, i've been looking for 2 days + for a shiny and no luck... so why to decreese the S rate? the best thing is to put it on a...
  6. H

Shiny rate change

well i agree with you tomb, this is the only thing that made me buy membership
  7. H

Shiny rate change

is hard to find a Shiny poke even with membership why to decreese the chance on getting one? i even play some times 4 days without finding any S poke, and i play at least 6-8 h per day, maybe non-members will agree on this because the shiny rate change wouldn't affect them at all.
  8. H

dd quest problem

now it's working after the maintenance, tnx
  9. H

dd quest problem

yes , i played 2 real time hours in the game, maybe more but nothig happens it still says the same thing that the like all diffent kind pof pokemon....
  10. H

dd quest problem

i got a problem on dragon den quest . i gave the 5 super potion's to the daycare man, i waited 2 times 2 hours in the game but nothing happed, i read on wiki that he should send me after some antidote, but this part of the quest failed to appear.
  11. H

Problem with Dragons Den Quest! Help please

i got a problem on dragon den quest . i gave the 5 super potion's to the daycare man, i waited 2 times 2 hours in the game but nothing happed, i read on wiki that he should send me after some antidote, but this part of the quest failed to appear.