Recent content by Garnet

1. G

Rarrrr

Lowering HP does increase success rate. Like you already read in the post above. Though you can just spam pokeball without weakened it first, it's help if your target is dying before you try to catch it. Poison, sleep, and low damaging move helps a lot.
  2. G

help with mistys gym

It's obvious that your lv is too low XD Train your bells to at least lv 17
  3. G

Rarrrr

You can use high level poke that knows poison and sleep powder. You can also bring kazam and use trick to help lower it's HP :P
  4. G

how can i change my gender??

You need to make new account ;)
  5. G

Bugg badge help me plz

Type /ref and check your bag again.
  6. G

Game: Security

Glad to hear that :P Yeah, me too XD
  7. G

Game: What gave you the impression i'm so special?

Now elementals fang are more usefull for poke that have high attack ;D
  8. G

Questions & Answers Feb 2013

If this can be done then it would be really interesting and challenging :)
  9. G

disconnecting in battles

I never expected they will go to that length, 2 hours seriously :o As for the player that dc when they are about to lose, I think mostly they are just kids (literally) though maybe some are not. If you want to be sure your opponent won't dc on battle, your best bet would be to battle player...
  10. G

Game: Security

It's really an awesome update ;D I guess that's explained why there were a lot of player disappeared from route 12 :P By this statement did you mean there is a possibility that we can get banned for spamming rod?
  11. G

Broken Moves

Move Name: False Swipe Move type(fire, grass, normal): Normal What it currently does: Kills the opponent not leaving 1 HP (according to PWO wiki) What makes it broken: Kills the opponent not leaving 1 HP (according to PWO wiki) What needs to be done to make it work: The target should be left...
  12. G

Private IP

I think that's fine, but let's wait for the staff to confirm this.
  13. G

How long does it take you to log in?

About 1-3 attempts. I once think that it's probably my connection if the map won't load, but after I read all of your post above I think that isn't the only reason. Let's wait for the staff to read this.
  14. G

24 hour rule

Use a ground type poke. Try to catch a geodude ;D
  15. G

First Shiny You Caught Yourself?!

Just caught a [s] pidgey :P