24 hour rule

Willzyx

I just bought a 30 day membership earlier today and i lost to LT surge. I planned on playing all night but now I am forced to stop. Is there any way around this? If not then i pretty much have to waste a day of the 30 because I can only really play on weekends.

Naero

Unfortunately, there is no workaround to the 24 hour cooldown time, I'm afraid. 24 hours is the lowest cooldown time possible, since cooldown durations can only be set in variables of days in the current scripting system.

HitmonFonty

Youngster
Game Moderator
I suggest you head up to route 10 east of Cerulean City and train up your pokemon further to beat Surge at the end just above the pokemon center there. Membership doesn't help you beat gyms directly anyway, but it will assist your hunting and leveling up until you can face Surge again. Route 10 has some good shiny hunting, the possibility of a HR Cubone and the highest level pokemon you have access to so far- so more experience points and money drops especially with membership. It's also okay for fishing if you have started doing that already.