Game: What gave you the impression i'm so special?

Bluerise

Youngster
Administrator
HOF69 said:
There could be others, but one move that I noticed is not on that list is Whirlpool, and according to Bulbapedia it is a special move, which means it is currently physical in PWO. Just wanted to point that out. :)
Must have missed it, should be a special move after a server restart.

Fionavara

WOW this gonna cost me another fortune to rethink my moves....good job guys!

Pokemongym

Cool update, its great, but the broken moves should be more concentrated on, there is a lot

Bluerise

Youngster
Administrator
I don't focus on broken moves, that is a project another staff member works on. ~

aziz

Absorb dont do this : 'The user recovers HP equal to half of the damage dealt to the target; this number is rounded down.'
and thk for upload move ^-^

darkdane

Can Ice beam be brought back to Froslass? I'm not sure if it was just him that was taken out of but just curious.

The-Predator

Youngster
darkdane said:
Can Ice beam be brought back to Froslass? I'm not sure if it was just him that was taken out of but just curious.
they didnt take it off from froslass only for fun... froslass isnt supposed to learn ice beam, glailie is the one that can learn this move but glailie has nothing to be with froslass only thing in common is they evolve from snorunt but it isnt able to learn this move nor froslass, is like if u want flareon to learn discharge like jolteon only cuz its previous evo is eevee in common ._. (a silly example but is the right since u are relating previous evos)

darkdane

KPyppo said:
darkdane said:
they didnt take it off from froslass only for fun... froslass isnt supposed to learn ice beam, glailie is the one that can learn this move but glailie has nothing to be with froslass only thing in common is they evolve from snorunt but it isnt able to learn this move nor froslass, is like if u want flareon to learn discharge like jolteon only cuz its previous evo is eevee in common ._. (a silly example but is the right since u are relating previous evos)
Your right, I didn't notice snorunt couldn't learn ice beam. I was pretty sure it could though, my mistake.

Garnet

Now elementals fang are more usefull for poke that have high attack ;D