Recent content by Forgottenstarchild

1. F

Pokemon: I can't read your minds but I can read your moves

Re: Pokemon: I can't read your minds but I can read your mov Learn the definitions of the words that you use. Playing a video game is productive, because you are gaining something. Productivity is the gain of anything in any situation and for any reason. The simple fact of the matter is, all...
  2. F

Re: Pokemon: I can't read your minds but I can read your mov Whatever helps you sleep at night. I've seen games about this size with the same basic principle, ''donations'' for in game things. Yeah. I also know that multiple games that function the same exact way as this one, the developers...
  3. F

Allow me to clarify, To take the word ''small'' and use it in a negative context is ignorance. Just because something is small does not mean that it is insignificant, significance is a measurement of value. I feel that this game has value. When i said that this game is small, i meant that the...
  4. F

@ primedelta Would you like some cereal with your sugar....or rather, would you like some pride with your sucking up?
  5. F

Well actually, Theres a very simple process that can be under taken. The first step Is detecting the problem. ( They have done this ) The second step is Evaluation of the problem ( An overall Summary of exactly what is happening and the full understanding of it. ) The third step is...
  6. F

Hey.... Can we atleast get a countdown till up time...
  7. F

Re: Pokemon: I can't read your minds but I can read your mov It shouldn't be about wealth, you follow your passion with commitment and it is on that road that you will find wealth.
  8. F

Sometimes.... Yeah it's not true that they always have a legitimate reason. I read the staff page, they only have one script writer, so if things should go wrong, they could be keeping you off game just because the script writer cant be contacted or says ''NO, i have a life i'll rewrite the...
  9. F

Mhm.... I made an account like 5 hours ago and now your shutting me out for two days....cant you just remove the skill and continue the game as usual while you do the rework backstage? This is a small game, cant you just do a quick patch not allowing the use of the moves physic and stone edge...