Recent content by Fionavara

1. F

Happy Fossilween! (EVENT CLOSED)

RE: Happy Fossilween! intresting, I might actually dropp by for a look then. Just for old days sake. looking forward to check out how much teh game changed since I left as an active player.
  2. F

The 2014 PWO Awards - Results

Re: The 2014 PWO Awards Aight since it's been so much change in both staff and community this year and I been a bit absent I have to leave a few places blank, hopefully that'll change til next year! :) Members Smartest: Arnie Friendliest: Zebra Funniest: chappy Coolest: Peace-Enforcer Best...
  3. F

Pwo Staff Behavior Survey

a more then intresting topic this, I think I'm going to follow it a little before answering. I have had the fortune or "unfortune" to been inspected by practically every staff member in pwo's history, for good and worse ...;) and made a lot of friend among you during the years...very very...
  4. F

PWO Services: Playerdex Changes

GOOD job everyone, looking forward to it immensly!
  5. F

My biggest luck

WOW massive find and catch, welcome to the SHR club!
  6. F

Weekend Event: If at first you don’t succeed....

thanks for the 2 vouchers guys! was a fun tower, you guys proved that the use of paper and pen still works for something even nowdays! =D
  7. F

This mute message update is bugged

yes I havnt been muted in several months. But I keep getting the 2 sec mute everytime I logg in though if that counts.
  8. F

This mute message update is bugged

I get this message EVERY time I logg in, but I never been muted so I don't get why I get it? Do I have a permanent mute on my account I never been told about? http://prntscr.com/3shvhq
  9. F

Tentacruel poison suicide (bug)

Found the same issue with vileplom, using poison powder. might want to take a look on all the poison pokes, seems there might be issues on more then one of those moves.
  10. F

Tentacruel poison suicide (bug)

Been training my tentacruel and noticing that everytime it manage to poison the opponent with either poison jab or sludge wave the poison damange is targeting the tentas health and not the opponents, it's grapical since once the battle is over the tenta gets full strength again but if it "fake"...
  11. F

Reputation System Overhaul by PhantomsCV

like it pcv, steam uses it on all it's games, base rep system with hundreds of possible to impossible achivments, would definaly make the game more attractive and would create a whole new dimension of the games original purpose.
  12. F

About the new ms deal....

ya ya don't give me that crap, this is a one on one trade! they want something from us and we want something from them! No they aren't obligated to give us anything and we aren't obligated to donate to them...that is why it a a trade between us, they give us something, we give them something! I...
  13. F

About the new ms deal....

Aight I was going to bed but then I was asked to look at the survey and it just pissed me of so much I can't sleep. personally I think this new offer is pure S***, do you guys actually play this game? I mean really play it, trying to accomplish something in the game as players? there is three...
  14. F

Update on Re-Spawn project.

Intresting, have to look into it when the time comes.
  15. F

Shane's log

Re: Game: Client Update v1.9 hahaha welcome back shane, like old days, see you been busy...good to see you found the code again...where was it...hiding in a shoebox in a closet? :D