Recent content by drvirus

1. D

Unable to connect

i can assure you its not my end its a home network and the router is a linksys default, and as i said before i was able to login, then it stopped the next day, also tried to connect from work, which also doesnt have a firewall, and i wasnt able to connect either, so its either the ISP is...
  2. D

Unable to connect

Okay so here is an update, i was living in Dubai when i couldnt connect although i was able to connect from there the first time, then the next day out of no where i wasnt able to connect, The error i used to get was as if the server was offline, and yesterday i travelled on vacation to Jordan...
  3. D

Unable to connect

I tried reseting the homepage, and i also just tried uninstalling my anti virus/smart security, still didnt work, its as if its not seeing the server.
  4. D

Unable to connect

For me, yes. i uninstalled and reinstalled the game didnt work either.
  5. D

Unable to connect

That isnt the issue, i still cant connect to the server even though im seeing the capacity of the server increasing, i came to check on the game like 4 days ago, i was able to login i did the battle tower once, then logged off, ever since then i couldnt reconnect to the server again.
  6. D

Making a lvl 4 or less team

Anyone interested in doing this? it seems fun, since there are alot of TM's now in game, it will be interesting to make a lvl 4 team, not lvl 5 since then all will be using token pokes lol
  7. D

Game: Winter Event 2014/15 - Now Closed

Thanks for the event, can you guys give us a statistic of how many shinys were caught? like x10 snorunts, x10 sneasels, x3 wingulls etc.. i like looking at those statistics :)
  8. D

CALCULATE THE CHANCES! (Math Geniuses!)

so i just got 2 identical SHINY Jigglypuffs SAME IV's different ID's i have leveled 1 of them so i can show them online to the other players. so calculated the chances of this happening math geniuses!
  9. D

Game: Winter Event 2014/15 - Now Closed

Re: Game: 'Tis the Season for a Winter Event! Nice event, but ever since that last quest, the server has been crashing every 15 mins.... just replace the quest with something else till its fixed.... you cant make the game crash so much like that on an event....
  10. D

A complete Kanto/Johto?

Oh and i forgot to add, linking the playerdex pokemart ingame!!!! alot of players barely know what the pokemart playerdex is!, add in each mart ingame something called auction house or something, when players talk to it or click it, it opens the playerdex or something.
  11. D

A complete Kanto/Johto?

Kanto has more quests/random NPC's around than Johto, add more NPCs around saying random stuff in Johto and maybe some small quests. as well as most of what the rest said here. And i really like the idea about what you guys said as starting from 0 with Hoenn region in 1 of the other posts...
  12. D

Rules are Rules

Thank you for your reply, I will not go into further details about this subject since it will never get us anywhere, I just hope next time you guys will avoid such kind of exploits to happen, or atleast if you were not sure if it can happen or not, make sure that there are admins "maybe working...
  13. D

Rules are Rules

Hey Rig, Thank you for your reply. Over the past 7 years ive seen it all with PWO, if it was 30 or was 100, i knew either way you would of not reverse or ban those accounts by tracing back, let me give you an axample, 1 of the main abusers "trixx" after a few hours he started selling voucher...
  14. D

Rules are Rules

Thats not how it should be fixed.... Im not going to pick out individuals and report them while others can just stay hiding in the back, you either fix it all or you dont fix at all.....
  15. D

Rules are Rules

is that so? how come there are so many shiny stones/electubuzz item/ magmar item in the mart and 2 of those items from the same player? how come there are so many eggs in the mart also being sold by same player? also just an other example how come there are still so many evolved forms of...