Recent content by Chocobo7

1. Chocobo7

Client Update 1.97.2

Ooo, Lua update is nice. Now hopefully you guys gte the freedom to be able to make the updates you want to without being held back by XS.
  2. Chocobo7

[Event] Spring Forth to the Blue Archipelago![CLOSED]

RE: [Event] Spring Forth to the Blue Archipelago! "Blue Archipelago" "Blue" "Bluerise" I see what this event really is. :|
  3. Chocobo7

guild cost debate

My opinion has always been guilds should be cheap and easy to create, to encourage as many people to be interacting with the game and community as possible. A small, basic guild should be an optin to all players imo as they are such a MMO standard. The costs should come from expanding and...
  4. Chocobo7

Why there are not many players?

Some wounds will never heal *dies overly dramatically* :cry:
  5. Chocobo7

it's that time of year again, boys and girls

We all say this, we all fail to stick around and end up posting like once every 6 months (I swear this isn't just me, not at all) Welcome back! :)
  6. Chocobo7

The 2016 PWO Awards [Results]

RE: The 2016 PWO Awards :heart:
  7. Chocobo7

Staff Progression

Just want to butt in here :) You can't judge a staff members activity from what you see of them, from my experience every staff member does a lot more than what can be seen from most players. What role they have in the team directly impacts what parts of their role you can and can't see, a CG...
  8. Chocobo7

Happy Fossilween! (EVENT CLOSED)

RE: Happy Fossilween! I see what happens when I'm not around (shifty)
  9. Chocobo7

How long have you been playing PWO

Wow, old faces in this topic o: And I think I started playing properly in 2010, but its been too long for me to remember.
  10. Chocobo7

Who remembers the trainer of the abyss?

Heya, Welcome back! Rumours of my activity may be overstated, but I do like to show my face from time to time.
  11. Chocobo7

Maybe possibly soon-ish back again

No room for more burds, sorry :)
  12. Chocobo7

problem

Its an older post but maybe it can help? http://forum.pokemon-world-online.net/showthread.php?tid=26973
  13. Chocobo7

Forum: Returned and Rebuilt!

One suggestion, can links in posts be given a different colour so they stand out a little from the text?
  14. Chocobo7

Forum: Returned and Rebuilt!

Just like old times, eh? The downtime was startign to make me feel nostalgic. Good to see everything back up and looking shiny :) Is it right to assume older posts will have some of their formatting messed up with the BB code differences?
  15. Chocobo7

New Staff Member

I know! Lets recruit a bunch of people to watch the chat, maybe 3 or 4, and give them a couple of powers like muting and moving people so they don't get stuck in trees. We'll need a tag for them though, maybe MOD? Sounds good. :)