• between 2 and 3 years

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • between 3 and 5 years

• between 5 and 7 years

• Total voters

Electrofreak

The forums also have no real purpose as the playerdex handles all the stuff needed. The only ones on forums are those people who were used to when forums actually mattered. :/

Abyssalrider

Wow....seeing Karn, Nee, Saric, and Jinji posting on here brings me back to when I was much more active prior to the loss of my account back then due to whatever incident happened. I've technically been a member since december 20089 but didn't start playing until the following march. I still remember all my pokemon back then, lvl 83 Sceptile, a lvl 71 Blaziken, lvl 61 Swampert, a lvl 38 Pikachu, a lvl 52 Pidgeot, and a lvl 47 Donphan being my main team, the last pokemon i caught on that account was a hitmonchan. After i came back in 2013 i reregistered with the same name, I can proudly say I helped a lot with making the direct3d initiailization error solution guide, one of my proudest accomplishments since i started playing mmo's in 2005.

talha.k

joevw007 said:
this thread speaks of the problem I presented Tasigur.... No one in the 6 month to a year range because everyone starts then realizes they have no chance of ever making it to the top, and they quit.

Agreed.

Isguros

Youngster
joevw007 said:
this thread speaks of the problem I presented Tasigur.... No one in the 6 month to a year range because everyone starts then realizes they have no chance of ever making it to the top, and they quit.

I think it has more to do with the "rise" of the new Playerdex, and the Forums being down earlier this year.

joevw007

Isguros said:
joevw007 said:

I think it has more to do with the "rise" of the new Playerdex, and the Forums being down earlier this year.

Idk who doesnt play a game because the forums are down? I dont think majority of players under a year of playing post in the forums at all. But I could be wrong, I just think people run out of goals after the 2 month mark and farm for a bit, then quit because of how unrealistic it is to farm your way to the top.

Isguros

Youngster
joevw007 said:
I dont think majority of players under a year of playing post in the forums at all.

And there's your reason for the absence of the "new" players here in the poll.

spinksy

Just over 3 years though it feels longer. We've had our ups and downs over the years but still going strong.

GawertyXL

Made my account on September 16th of 2011. It was this account name; but for some reason back then I guess I had a loading error when the page loaded so I never knew I had the name Gawerty until about a year and an odd 10 months or so; I found that out by trying to register the name Gawerty and it being taken (I used the name 'gawerty100' mainly back then.)

I did know of PWO way before 2011 but I was young enough that the registration process confused the crap out of me and at the time the client always confused me because I would click register and it'd open a page that was down or redirected by the browser to an offline page. This was probably 2009 or so.

Chocobo7

Youngster
Website
twitter.com
Wow, old faces in this topic o:

And I think I started playing properly in 2010, but its been too long for me to remember.

Tasigur

Who's been playing here long enough to remember this?

https://pokemon-world-online.net/passengerpidgey.php

Krysi

Local Scapegoat
Website
anilist.co
Tasigur said:
Who's been playing here long enough to remember this?

https://pokemon-world-online.net/passengerpidgey.php

I vaguely remember this, but you already know that. :p

EcoWOLFrb

Youngster
Troy121 said:
sDq2wF0.png

Although I haven't really been active since 2014

So much hunting.

It's been too long for me, I'm intimidated even thinking about all the work catching up I'd have to do coming back... EV training... quests... god. 

...Plus I'm still pretty salty

Holycow

I've been snooping around PWO for ages. I wouldn't be surprised if i am one of the oldest around apart from Jinji. You can't get much older than a ghost i am afraid.

Sanven

I started in 2011, in Oct, soon after joining there was this Haloween Event going on, in which I couldn't play much, because I was new at that time.
I enjoyed a lot at that time. Thanks to PWO and the community at that time.
I remember my friends at those time, futuresight, Fadoka, king1234 and manymore.

Edit: I remember Passenger Pidgey as well :D

Mindless

Youngster
I remember passenger pidgey as well :eek:

Also - I'd totally forgotten that me and ElectroFreak started around the same time & for whatever reason thought choco was a dude..

Sweetboi

Youngster
Been playing for ages. I even try to entertain the community a little. If you check unofficial events, I think you will see what i mean.