New Staff Member

Mooo

[glow=black]I suggest you add a new staff/game member. One whos on more than the rest and soul purpose is just to watch the chat. And make sure people keep chatbox PG and you know not bad. And mute the people breaking the rules of chatbox for limited amount of time so they stop saying such bad things. Idk how many times i see bad things in chat and no staff member is online. Need someone very active to watch the chatbox. O:) [/glow]

HitmonFonty

Youngster
Game Moderator
One staff member might make a difference but they could hardly watch the chat 24/7. We would need a lot more staff for that to ever happen, and it is unlikely to happen in the near future.

It is for this reason we have the Community Watch feature on the Playerdex. If anyone sees or suspects another player of cheating they should use the Community Watch > Report a Player page and provide evidence if they have it.

We can't be there all the time, we rely on players like you to be our eyes and ears at other times.

Having said that, you can also ping me in the IRC Chat, which you'll find linked below in my signature, by asking for Fonty or HitmonFonty. That will also grab my attention if I am close by and available to help.

Chocobo7

Youngster
Website
twitter.com
I know! Lets recruit a bunch of people to watch the chat, maybe 3 or 4, and give them a couple of powers like muting and moving people so they don't get stuck in trees. We'll need a tag for them though, maybe MOD? Sounds good. :)

talha.k

If the current staff came across a trustworthy enough person, they already would have approached them.

Also, stop feeding the trolls. They want attention, if you react to them, they'll keep doing what they do best. All you need to do is ignore them and *use harden* to not get all upset about a random no-lifer you've come across on the internet.

Boora

Youngster
Chocobo7 said:
I know! Lets recruit a bunch of people to watch the chat, maybe 3 or 4, and give them a couple of powers like muting and moving people so they don't get stuck in trees. We'll need a tag for them though, maybe MOD? Sounds good. :)
::)