Recent content by Animagus

1. A

Matileo's G.A - (S)Feraligatr - Finished*

RE: Matileo's give away - Shiny Feraligatr A nice initiative Mati. Good luck everyone.
  2. A

Pooping people who caught "nice" poks?

There will be plenty more events so don't worry Charlotte. @Klay I hope the matter is resolved now. There is always some joking around among friends but I understand that it can also become annoying too. If that happens, and the players refuse to lisyeb nicely, never hesitate to bring it up...
  3. A

Sneaking back in...

I remember you, Borgore. Welcome back!
  4. A

How do i get Premium?

Hey there supriz You can find all the enlisted deals over Here. Currently, 30 day gift cards are sold by players for ~5 million pokedollars. Keep in mind though that the staff doesn't control the market and the price for the same varies over time and from seller to seller. Feel free to ask us...
  5. A

How do i get Premium?

In addition to what Jinji said, you can also obtain 'Membership Gift Cards' from other players if for any reason you're unable to donate to the game directly. Membership Gift Cards are sold like any other commodity in the Playerdex Mart. Once purchased, you can activate it by Collecting it from...
  6. A

Poké Mart

I'm afraid you've misunderstood. There is no item in the pokemart that can "make a pokemon shiny". Rather, we have something called 'Shiny Chance' which gives you a chance to obtain a shiny from the store. Hope that clarifies. Good luck :)
  7. A

Hi all!

Hello there! Welcome to Pokemon World Online. Send me a message if you ever need any help. I hope you enjoy your time here as a trainer. ;)
  8. A

Noob fossil

Hey there! We are experts in fossil restoration so youre surely about to have some fun. Let us know what you think of the all new Pokemon World Online! ;)
  9. A

St. Patrick's Day Event Feedback

If you have interesting quest ideas of your own, what are you waiting for? Head over to the Quest Writing section of the forums and share your talent with us.
  10. A

St. Patrick's Day Event Feedback

Hey there! With the St Patrick's Day event officially over, it is time for you to play your part and help us improve the game by providing us your feedback for the same. The main quest in the event required players to help a Leprechaun get back to his homeland in time for his world's St...
  11. A

Feeling Lucky?

Thank you for the honest feedback, Rudd. I appreciate it. We'll make sure that you won't find the same issues in the next event ;)
  12. A

Feeling Lucky?

For those who're wondering, the event ends on 17th Match. So you all have enough time to gather all the necessary items required in the event and gain rewards ^-^
  13. A

Feeling Lucky?

With St. Patricks Day around the corner, all the Leprechauns and Clurichauns of Auric Village were busy making preparations for their own celebration called Naomh Padraig. Being the mischievous little creatures that they are, they made sure they used their magical powers to ensure a grand event...
  14. A

I can not recover my secret question and answer

Please make a report for the same over here: http://playerdex.pokemon-world-online.n ... rite=Issue
  15. A

I've come back!

A wild kittey! Welcome back ashi~