Recent content by Aniki

1. A

christmas event

Just bump so people can see the new updated spawns, and yeah i forgot to update as soon as the trees were added, also Festive Town x3
  2. A

christmas event

For those wondering where the other NPC is in the forest, before you go to Olaf you will see a 2 spaces with stairs, go south on it and you will be able to access a hidden area and there is the NPC Viki who is sad. Took me a while to find her since i just usually pass by that area quickly, also...
  3. A

christmas event

The normal green trees is what you need to check, not the trees you fight, why the message says look near the tree, the problem is the coordinates where the present is changes, but i do not know how often. This makes it hard to always point people the right way to the location of the present in...
  4. A

christmas event

At the entrance there is water to surf and fish with pokes in them, and a forest, then later a snow area, the HRs are Mudkip, Ralts, and Nosepass, but i will take screens and post here, when i edit this post so people can see them and not search for them on back pages if more people post on...
  5. A

christmas event

To get to the event you need to go to either Vermilion or Olivine city, then from there for free take the Ferry(boat) to Tinsel Town, the main quest is gather the presents for the NPC near the big Xmas tree, 5 Presents in total. Second is a Kidnapped Delibird quest, which rewards you with the...
  6. A

Game: Winter Event 2014/15 - Now Closed

Re: Game: 'Tis the Season for a Winter Event! Yeah i am willin to help and always on the look out for a new adventure, look forward to seeing what the event is all about, thank you PWO Staff for this, now to bring peace back to a village.
  7. A

Game: Belated Halloween Happenings

Oh yeah, i can log in for a bit to just chat a bit XD , do not know how this laptop will over heat if i use the client since this one is a bit older then the one i had before, thanks to the old client maker for givin permission to be able to use it again.
  8. A

Game: Belated Halloween Happenings

Too bad most of us cannot partake of the event, i wish i could get the other mask i need to have all of them, nothing can be done, hope everyone found something nice though in the spawns for this event, i miss playin on PWO :(
  9. A

Hardcoreh's Log

There is no pressure, thought i drop by and say thanks for takin the time to make the new client when you are able to spare time for development, i really look forward to it when it is done in the future. Keep up the great work, i will only read updates, no more posts from me askin about updates...
  10. A

GIVEAWAY!!!!

If only i had the client, i would def join in on the giveaway, i like participating in them, good luck to those that entered d(-_^)
  11. A

The Road to Hoenn and beyond.

This is a very great plan TBH, I am also lookin forward to the new client in the future so i can get back to chattin with many of you and playing once again. I would not mind starting fresh from Hoen and then get access until way later for my already caught pokes. I also have yet to finish any...
  12. A

Sooo...hello

Welcome back, you do not know me since i have only played so little in the past year since i joined PWO, and atm am without the client so cannot log in, look forward to chattin with you once the new client is out
  13. A

Farewell PWO!

That is sad to hear, but as you have your reasons to leave i say farewell to you PewDiePie_Felix, that is the username i remember, but we only got to chat a couple of times, since i went mia due to losing my laptop to a HDD crash. Good luck with everything IRL and take care (^_^)/
  14. A

Map Contest Weekend Event. Closed!

Too bad i missed the event and all, cause i do not have the client, and also been away for so long, look forward to the next event, and when the client is out i will go and check out the winners maps, even if nothing spawns in it. Just curious to see them is all, and hope everyone had luck...