Hardcoreh's Log

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hardcoreh

nightmarerealm said:
Any progress yet?
I have made alot of internal changes and updates regarding how the client operates.
However these changes/updates are behind the scenes and are not graphical so I'm not posting them.

I'll post more once I'm ready to make more graphical updates or updates to which I feel players should know about.

anir

I see ur working hard Hardcor, Great job, and hope u continue with it.

i understand it's a tedious job creating a client but u seem skilled and able to do it :)

Good luck and thank u for ur hard work.

Hardcoreh

Yes it's still going, in progress and it's going quite well.
Here is a list of features which have recently (and not so recently) been implemented to keep you updated on the progress.

Chatting:
  • All channels fully working.
  • The messages now scroll from down to up like they should.
  • Group tags have been implemented. (works only for username prefixes, not by typing)
  • Other than only scrolling with the rectangular thumb bar or the buttons, is scrolling with the mouse wheel now functional as well.
  • Scrolling the text you type in.
  • You can now either click on the text bar or press enter to chat.
  • Each channel can hold up to 100 messages.

Online / friends list:
  • Group tags.
  • Ability to scroll with the mouse wheel.

Other:
  • Performance increase.
  • Battling has been redone - basic for now.
  • Animating tiles.
  • Ledge jumping.
  • Fixed some client/server synchronization issues.
  • Fixed FPS independent movement regarding dialogs.

Please note that there's still no time estimate for the client to be released to the public.

Mega.S

Well Hardcoreh now the future of pwo is in your hands.. do your best and dont take too long because each day pass more players leave the game. now average is maby 90 players online and one year ago is maby 800... :(

We believe you can do it! good job!! ;)

Kirin

2 yrs of work and that much improvement, man your a beast in trying make your new client. Keep the work up.

Julio~

Youngster
Website
twitter.com
Nice to get news from you, Hardcoreh. :D
I'm glad you're progressing your job on the client.
Good job~

Aniki

There is no pressure, thought i drop by and say thanks for takin the time to make the new client when you are able to spare time for development, i really look forward to it when it is done in the future. Keep up the great work, i will only read updates, no more posts from me askin about updates after this post.

Hardcoreh

New updates include:

Pokebox:
  • Pokemon hover menu's.
  • Reordering.

Backpack:
  • Item highlights.
  • Item usage.
  • Mousewheel support.

Trading:
  • Listing of pokemon for both parties.
  • Pokemon hover menu's.
  • Input for Pokedollars.

Other:
  • Fixed a player sprite updating issue regarding bike and surfboard.
  • Support for Santa, Pumpkin and Skull head gears.

AndyMister

If ever this client and get the PWO is not dead before, it would be good new client to pass the items in the negotiations in the game, not needing Playerdex. Good job, Hardcoreh.

Sanven

hey sir, i wanna tell you one thing, can you not make pokedex available to see pokemon details while in battle???

because currently we can not open pokedex while in battle..!!!!!!! plz make it available... because we sometime need to get details, and it isn't good to search on google for details, whereas we can get easily in pokedex if you can make it available :)

JamesLDL

What's the update on the DPI setting? Can't seem to play and I'm not trying to have my account deleted for being inactive.

Alexei

Could you provide screenshots or video of that client of yours. I am sure players would be interested in seeing the update. Thanks.

The-Predator

Youngster
Hey Coreh! those players asking for updates could be sent to playerdex topics, whether it be CW or bugcatcher, doesnt matter it is best to ignore them there, at least thats a place where no one else sees someone is being ignored :D, keep up the hard work its been only a bit more than 2 years anyway.

Franc92

Youngster
Almighty-KP- said:
Hey Coreh! those players asking for updates could be sent to playerdex topics, whether it be CW or bugcatcher, doesnt matter it is best to ignore them there, at least thats a place where no one else sees someone is being ignored :D, keep up the hard work its been only a bit more than 2 years anyway.

XAXAXAXA

Arnie

hahaha KP, u crack me up.

jcaAd5N.png

Status
Not open for further replies.