Zidane Bugged

LiumaOgawa

I fought against zidane twice and did not finish the quest.
He always says the same thing later.
"Come back in a bit".

waiting for the fixed.

Dragon16

Youngster
Same thing happened on my alt account, i beat Zidane and it freezes and wont continue on to the dialogue. it will not allow me to proceed

Dalek

In all these cases did it freeze after the battle? Did it allow you to battle again after 2 hours? If not, please can I have the names of the accounts that it is failing for.

J0X1

For me it failed on juvero twice for the first quest. Rebattling wasn't any problem. The problem is after I beat him, it was supposed to display a message after the battle was over but it just freezes and I had to reconnect.
And this happened on J0X1 on the 2nd quest too, the one where you get only one voucher, but it worked fine the 3rd time.

Also, when Zidane's drapion attacks with poison fang, the message displayed is wrong too, it says 'BPoison is super effective' for example, instead of simply 'Poison' or whatever.
Hope this will help and gets resolved soon.
good day.

magnusx

come on!!!! its my second time i won vs zidane and the server frozen..... i must to finish that part of the quest... plzz help ty

AceTrainerLance

Same is happening to me, I beat zidane and after the battle I cant finish the dialogue. It's my second time too.

AceTrainerLance

Finally I can pass after two attempts. ;)

AjQMaUG.png

magnusx

come on!!............ its a joke!!! now its my 3er time i won vs zidane and i have to wait again......

Attachments

• ho oh.jpg
    ho oh.jpg
    89.8 KB · Views: 310

Sanven

Lolz me too, I went talked to him, then nothing happened, found myself STUCK... and then relogged n he's saying come back again???!!!

Why you make it battled without even battling him, just talking to him doesn't means i battled..!!! make it count as battled only after the battle started..!!

DLLrul3rz

I got through yesterday on my fifth try. It's buggy as hell, and the instability of the server sure doesn't make it easier...