Young new blood

Would you like to see new capable people starting to actually work on game or not?

• 1. I would like to see new people leading PWO,that actually take care

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 2. I would not like to see new people,im good with current staff

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Symbiosis

Website
www.facebook.com
Lightforce said:
This is not post about having something against staffs,please do not take it wrong way. This post is to see what u really think about whole situation. U have 2 option to vote so please do so. Do u feel like this game should move with curent staffs or do u think that game needs new and fresh people who are actualy willing to do something. Please vote,if something is not clear ask. Who wants to be anonymous it can vote only Thank you.

You shouldn't even have a opinion on this matter because you have not even been here more than a week barley and all you have seen is one incident in this community and don't even know about half the other **** going on that has been going on for years.

Symbiosis

Website
www.facebook.com
Kaiko said:
Personally I'm great with the staff as is. If new players want to take a shot at it, they have to earn that chance. I may not be around much anymore, but I'm still supporting the staff and this game.

Keep doing what you guys do, staff team~

As far as you saying"earning a shot" please tell me what you think earning a shot is on the staff team in the pwo community. From what I've seen there are no chances or opportunities to join staff unless some how you magically get in contact with a current staff, chat on a daily basis with them, become best friends with the staff through out a course of time and they just so happen to like your style, the way you think and think you have something to offer them. There are quite a few people currently still around who have the past experience, knowledge and skill to be apart of the staff. Either it be GM, Dev or Mapper: None of which are ever given a chance. Our staff honestly isn't picked off of let alone skill/dedication/knowledge it seems like most projects are done, They pick off of liking as well. I can say this with experience and I mean no hate nor disrespect towards the staff but I at one point before the shane incident was playing 10-15 hours a day, I have many years of past experience as a Game Master and even a couple jobs as a admin. I sent a resume/application to Bluerise and in the course of a month never got a reply. Just got straight ignored. Could you image having someone like me on the team who has no real life and can dedicate his full time to a project like this even if it was as GM. I would be in-game everyday at least 75% of a 24 hour period. I have done this with numerous other GM spots I have had and that is why I am normally picked. Not just for my experience nor me knowing how to handle myself but due to my time I can dedicate and put into something. I am not the only person who have offered to help PWO either. I am sure a few people with experience have tried but since were not well know and not on the full staffs best bud list. It seems we are just ignored.

Just like this whole dev thing. The only way we are going to see a new dev is is hardcoeh comes back or magically a dev is already well known in the community by the staff and is offered to come aboard.

I could be completely wrong on this subject though. I can't honestly say. I can say though from my experience, time and from what former staff or others have told me and I have seen, that this seems about correct.

Bluerise

Youngster
Administrator
Apologises for ignoring the PM, not all PMs get replies.

With regards to staff recruitment, if we take the case of our most recent recruitment discussion - various staff members suggest players. Various other staff members will provide their thoughts. We'll have a final shortlist for candidates in which then it is decided who should go through the App process.

The players suggested were either former staff members who have some previous experience in the role we were focusing on, had expressed an interest in joining or who we're aware may have experience in a certain area.

As a result - we have several new Apps who will start their training later this week.

Sanven

Pastor_Of_Muppets said:
Hahahahahaha, oh wait you are serious, let me laugh even harder HAHAHAHA.... but seriously, one person leaves, people get mad, now people who have no idea with what is going on fully believe the current staff should be axed. This community is screwed.

Lolzzz.... he is not one person, he is a great programmer, which you can't even dare to think of, little kid..!!! So laugh, its still your laughing days, go watch cartoons baby..

Find me another such dedicated programmer, I bet I'll give 100 tokens... Lolz what happened scared to take deal... :p

Bluerise

Youngster
Administrator
If you want to come off as the better person, going down the immature route is not the route to go. Please cool it, thanks.

Buggot

Bluerise said:

With regards to staff recruitment, if we take the case of our most recent recruitment discussion - various staff members suggest players. Various other staff members will provide their thoughts. We'll have a final shortlist for candidates in which then it is decided who should go through the App process.

The players suggested were either former staff members who have some previous experience in the role we were focusing on, had expressed an interest in joining or who we're aware may have experience in a certain area.

As a result - we have several new Apps who will start their training later this week.

What are the Apps to do? Program or Game Moderation? This is good, taking the initiative to get new members. Wonder who they are

Symbiosis

Website
www.facebook.com
Bluerise said:

That is good to hear, and Step into PWO's future.

TheWyatt2012

Sanven said:
Pastor_Of_Muppets said:
Hahahahahaha, oh wait you are serious, let me laugh even harder HAHAHAHA.... but seriously, one person leaves, people get mad, now people who have no idea with what is going on fully believe the current staff should be axed. This community is screwed.

Lolzzz.... he is not one person, he is a great programmer, which you can't even dare to think of, little kid..!!! So laugh, its still your laughing days, go watch cartoons baby..

Find me another such dedicated programmer, I bet I'll give 100 tokens... Lolz what happened scared to take deal... :p

I don't think you have a right to comment on this. In fact I think about half of the people in this thread don't have the right to comment on the issue regarding Shane. Half of you weren't here years ago to witness how he acted in the past. I'm not trying to take shots at anyone, but really this thread should just be left to die.

Pastor-Of-Muppets

Sanven said:
Pastor_Of_Muppets said:

Wait wait wait, Im a child?! Holy crap how did I get into this time machine, I could've sworn I was 24 this morning! Well its true, Shane was a great programmer but also there were many steps taken that were not done properly from both sides. It would be great if we can find another great programmer, nah I don't need tokens, I rarely play these days and I think I will go watch some cartoons... Archer or American Dad.. I dunno yet.

Kaiko

Youngster
Lets just forget all about this, and start a new vote.

Kaiko4ban. That was quite the funny petition.