You should all be very proud

Chocobo7

Youngster
Website
twitter.com
What can I say, this both caught me off guard and impressed me at the same time considering the server was at ~500 a week ago :D

klquy.png

KstersSlade

Its a really nice accomplishment but now we have to start fighting for spots on the server again lol didnt think we'd have to do that again for a long time after the capcacity was up'ed to 1000 but here we are again. Yeah PWO!!!!

Waam

It's a lot easier now that you don't have to wait 3+ hours for the registration system to send keys.

That's why the number of players has increased.

kurtisbmx

i havent seen server with under 600 in it the last couple of days is good no lack of people to battle:)

Jinji

PWO's Resident Gengar
Staff member
Administrator
Website
jinji.gamescodex.net
Complaints about the server being full are an inevitability; with the speed of the cap filling, there is not long to wait either :(

crenel

Youngster
Disagree. Most of the normal complaints are uninspired. Server cap complaints are just boring/lack substance.

You can't really analyze a flaw or build improvements off of server cap complaint feedback. It's a pretty cut and dry solution: servers are filling too quickly --> begin gathering funds for hardware upgrades to accommodate growing needs.

boring boring boring boring boring boring boring boring boring boring boring boring

I'd rather get complaints that I can actually think about and work with, or that can get my mind rolling around on itself like bears on a bagel.

Chocobo7

Youngster
Website
twitter.com
By normal I was refering to the ones that are repeated every 2 minutes, like the server down comments that happen over and over, that could have been more clear.