ygtnhn iz backkk!!!

MackTheSnakeTR

dont have any idea about who is still playing as my old friends but doesnt matter...

im ready to play again after 1-1.5 years later:)))

see you all in game ;))

also thats for my old friends;

pm me guys.. i want to know whos still here... lolz

Jinji

PWO's Resident Gengar
Staff member
Administrator
Website
jinji.gamescodex.net
You choose to return on the one day where being unprepared in unfamiliar territory is an invitation for trouble? You must be a very brave soul indeed...

MackTheSnakeTR

maybe thats why im want to be back.. i dont know anything about new thing which are made until now from i retired.. and i may wanna try new things.. why this could be an invitation for trouble?

im kinda newbie and ill start from the beginning.. and i have no problem with that..

Jinji

PWO's Resident Gengar
Staff member
Administrator
Website
jinji.gamescodex.net
Oh, don't get me wrong. I encourage people coming back and discovering how our game has evolved and trying out new things. I merely worry about how safe it is to suddenly return on Halloween Night; when the sky is dark, the air cold and bitter and literally anything could be hiding in unseen corners, waiting for the perfect opportunity to frighten an unwary traveller...

MackTheSnakeTR

ohh ok then my fault:) i forgot today is halloween:) whatever.. its nice to see you again jinji:)

Faabz.

Youngster
Jinji said:
Oh, don't get me wrong. I encourage people coming back and discovering how our game has evolved and trying out new things. I merely worry about how safe it is to suddenly return on Halloween Night; when the sky is dark, the air cold and bitter and literally anything could be hiding in unseen corners, waiting for the perfect opportunity to frighten an unwary traveller...

So to you Halloween is like Xmas? ::) JK

Welcome back :)