Yeah, I guess this is a Goodbye.

darkshadow.

Just posted to say goodbye to all of you cuz i really enjoyed the game and the friends i made. I am leaving cause i'm banned forever , maybe in the future i'll return but i'm not sure. I would like to give away my pokes to help others but i guess it's not possible. Played this for more than a year and i'm very impressed with the development of the game in the time i played. Hope all of u enjoy the game and make new friends :D Want to say goodbye to my friends cause they are awesome :)

My buddies:

maadoo- You are a great friend and hope u don't forget our battles when we had level 70's ahah They were really funny :p Wish u luck!

darkdane- Want to thank you for all your help! You helped a lot and u are a good man. Hope u have a good life and luck aswell

pokeshady- I know u left the game for some time but I want you to stay here and be stronger and stronger till be the very best! I believe in you :p I will nto be here when u comeback but I wish you a antecipated Welcome back

Soultaker , PokemonGym and Lord - Had a great time with you all and hope u continue to be noobs :b Now Seriously- Hope u have good luck and enjoy the game!

future_sight - I shall come back to hide and seek u.u !

vignesh- You were one of my first friends here.. U helped a lot and that's why i want to thank you! Want to wish u luck and catch them all!

Kaiser- Hope u continue to be noob and find s rares ahah Wish u luck! Um abraço mano :)

SilverDragon360- Ur a great guy! Ty for ur friendship :)

Hof , JD , dodo and the others from my guild .. i know u might be disapointed with me but i shouldn't have did what i did.. Hope the Cycx continues to have sucess and be the best guild of PWO and wish luck to all of you!

I'm done with goodbyes and if i missed somebody sorry ahah

*Edit*

Forgot to apologize to all the Staff members for what i did. Staff working hard to remove all the problems in the game and i was just making it worst. Continue the good job cause ur doing great! Sorry again , hope u can forgive me !

Dark*

Yasuozix

DARKSHADOW why???? Wheres My both charizards and 330k that i gave you for daycare today??? PLS GMS HELP ME !

WolxTheHunter

Banned
Well that explains why you did it really fast when I were online couple of hours and you were already done with the DayCare :/

5al, I think your answer is in HERE

darkshadow.

Yeh Wolx i'm pretty sad about it.. But i need to pay for what i did... So i deserve this :) And Wolx hope u enjoy being here too! Cheers :)

Yasuozix

PLS GMSSS HELP ME :((((((( PLEAAASE THIS GUY HAD MY BOTH CHARIZARDS ONE LVL 75 and one lvl 67 ! PLS HELP ME HE WAS DAYCARING IT AND NOW HE IS BANNED !!! I WANT MY POKES BACK !!! PLS HE HAS PROOFS PM HIM AND HE WILL TELL THAT YES THEY ARE MY POKEMONSS OWWWWW PLS SOMEON HELP ME ! THEY HAVE GREAT STATS BOYTHHH

Jinji

PWO's Resident Gengar
Staff member
Administrator
Website
jinji.gamescodex.net
*Sigh* And here I was, about to say how surprised I am to see a goodbye and an apology for breaking rules that actually puts the leaver on good terms...

5aloodio, I suggest you make a Community Watch topic with your complaint, linking to the post where you made the Day Care agreement; and try to supply the ID for the Pokémon if you can. Or if darkshadow would like to provide this information to save time...

Yasuozix

Owww ok :/ ty Dark :/ I am really sad that you went off and got banned thats why you trained my pokemons fast :/ ty buddy :)
Ill miss u ! tchao cara ! :) se cuide

Yasuozix

No i dont have any id or screenshots :(

But I have proofes one of the charizards are from Sufyan And the other one I dont remember :(
owww please trust me they are mine pls DarkShadow :( Please tell to them that its really mine :(
If u dont believe me Gms pls talk to Sufyan Its his pokemon one of them :/
Pls :( they have good stats they aree mine :(

RH~Shanks!

Dont Leave us Dark :( :( :( :( :(

Why are you banned and who banned u and who reported u

ill get them for this :mad: (maybe)

darkshadow.

SilverDragon360 said:

It was my fault Silver :l It's all in Comunity Watch if u wanna see the details

RH~Shanks!

_darkshadow_ said:
SilverDragon360 said:

I saw :( why

can u make new character or asked them to allow to make new character

darkshadow.

SilverDragon360 said:
_darkshadow_ said:
SilverDragon360 said:

I will ! You will see me again soon enought :p

RH~Shanks!

_darkshadow_ said:
SilverDragon360 said:
_darkshadow_ said:
SilverDragon360 said:

I will ! You will see me again soon enought :p

REALLY I will wait for u ,my friend ^_^

Faabz.

Youngster
Eu tenho estado fora,sem tempo por causa da escola.Só hoje vi isto e se a tua decisão se confirma só espero ainda vir a tempo de dizer um adeus.
Tenho pena que tenhas saido por um motivo assim,mesmo após isto vejo-te como um jogador correcto que segue as regras e respeita a comunidade e por ela é respeitado,é assim que aos meus olhos ficarás
Foi muito bom conhecer-te neste jogo,um dos poucos portugueses que conheci aqui e tenho pena que tenha sido durante tão pouco tempo.
Desejo-te o melhor na tua vida pessoal,que tudo te corra bem a todos os niveis :)
Um abraço e até sempre :D

Faabz.

darkshadow.

Faabz. said:
Eu tenho estado fora,sem tempo por causa da escola.Só hoje vi isto e se a tua decisão se confirma só espero ainda vir a tempo de dizer um adeus.
Tenho pena que tenhas saido por um motivo assim,mesmo após isto vejo-te como um jogador correcto que segue as regras e respeita a comunidade e por ela é respeitado,é assim que aos meus olhos ficarás
Foi muito bom conhecer-te neste jogo,um dos poucos portugueses que conheci aqui e tenho pena que tenha sido durante tão pouco tempo.
Desejo-te o melhor na tua vida pessoal,que tudo te corra bem a todos os niveis :)

Faabz.

Obrigado Faabz por todo o apoio! Eu voltarei disso tenho acerteza

Faabz.

Youngster
_darkshadow_ said:
Faabz. said:

Faabz.

Obrigado Faabz por todo o apoio! Eu voltarei disso tenho acerteza

Fico contente em ouvir isso :) Boa sorte :p

darkdane

I'm sorry dark for you getting banned. I hope you stay with use bro, your a good friend of mine that hasnt left me. And if you really left I would feel pretty bad not beating you in battles and teaching you new stuff :p As for now farewell~

darkshadow.

darkdane said:
I'm sorry dark for you getting banned. I hope you stay with use bro, your a good friend of mine that hasnt left me. And if you really left I would feel pretty bad not beating you in battles and teaching you new stuff :p As for now farewell~

Ahah nice talk :b Ill be back ^^

KaiReborn

Youngster
Website
theburningnotebook.tumblr.com
:eek: Damn... :( uni related stuff stuff takes away most of my free time and now that I decided to see what's up i find this? D: This also means that the PT Dynasty idea is pretty much dead for now... too bad you were banned :\ isto quer dizer que há menos 1 tuga neste jogo e que tenho menos 1 amigo a jogar (e também alguém com que eu testava as minhas equipas mas isso agora não interessa). Agora só posso mesmo desejar-te sorte para o futuro. ;) Espero que um dia voltes... afinal eu ainda te queria derrotar, mas parece que não vai dar para fazer isso tão cedo :p
Até um dia mano, abraço :D