Worst moments in PWO

G

Please speculate worst moments in PWO. No banned moments. Speculate ur opionion and what were worse moments in PWO for u. What do u remember the most that was bad...Anything can be gud. Example my worst moments was black bar when server was closed for sometime every day. Thanks and please share opinion. we really need people involved in conversations.

Jinji

PWO's Resident Gengar
Staff member
Administrator
Website
jinji.gamescodex.net
Interesting topic; could be quite good for reflection. I think this is more suited to General Talk than Speculations, though - Speculations are more, "What do you think may happen in the future" rather than "What did you think of (past moment)"... (moves topic)

Personally, I don't think there's much that can beat the Zidonuke era.

Merse

Youngster
I got very unlucky during the Halloween event. I found a S Duskull but the client froze and I couldn't catch it. I had to buy one. Oh, and once I accidentally run form a S Corsola back in the days when it was worth about 30-40 million... I was slightly annoyed by myself :D

DomT.

Youngster
Dont Ask About Worst Moment,there are many such as when I was going to defeat HOF69(Most Toughest Battler in Pwo),there was a critical hit and he won the game,I wasn't believing that time,there are.more worst moment in pwo which I had face,Cant tell all,Lol

TheConqueror

Worst Moments:- DID encounter ANY SHINY AFTER PLAYING FOR 2 FREAKING YEARS..AAAAAAAAAAH and i'm not rich lol

thexrock3

My worst moment up till now is probably when back in the day I encountered my first shiny (diglett) And it ment so much to me to encounter any shiny especially diglett with the blue nose XD... But I accidentally ran :( However, I was given a free shiny diglett to make me so happy :D. (A shiny was worth alot to me XD)

Grchw

Wounded_avenger said:
my worst moment is when i found my first (S) rare... (S) Quegsire
Phi, story of my PWO life. Shiny hr- gyarados, last Shiny rare- magnemite, found Shiny gastly- few days and its common in halloween event, found Shiny misdreavus- common at another halloween event, bought tyranitar from token store week later someone says itll be catchable in mt. silver, found Shiny seviper, Im going to pc, its not Shiny, it was just visual bug. Im not even mentioning pokes lost on market or because rollbacks. :)

Nikola

Youngster
I remember when I was unable to login after hundred of attempts. Client just says Loading map X and wont go any further. I was able to login properly after they removed duped items from accounts. Maybe its just the coincidence...who knows. I ran from many shinies as well...God knows how many. Nothing more then that I would consider as "worst" moment.

BuddhaSama

Worst moment I can think of is when Nintendo attempted to shut down PWO and the game was closed for few months. I didn't run from any important shinies and game crashed only few times while I was in battle with a shiny and wasn't any VR/HR shiny .