Winter Event 2023 Announcement: "The Holiday Season Is Upon Us!"

Relicanth

Youngster
Game Editor
Have no fear, the holiday season is here!

Greetings trainers!
Port Terminal Circle invites you to join the holiday festivities! You read that right, the team and its squad of Delibirds have worked hard to pull together this event for the Community and we hope y’all enjoy it to the very end.

xmas_artsmal4l.png

But first things first, Mayor Sir Klauz awaits your presence! He has sent us a note:

Ho, Ho, Ho! Happy Holidays trainers! As much as I wish to celebrate this fine winter season with my trusty Stantlers, I come bearing chilly news! Citizens in Port Terminal Circle have been noticing an abnormally sharp decline in holiday spirit this year, affecting the surrounding area like a bad cold. Our team of holiday experts and scientists have an idea of what might be going on, but we need your help to resolve this issue! I will explain further once you arrive here. Speak with the Event Officer in Cherrygrove or Vermillion City and they’ll take you to us. May Arceus bless you all!

~Sir Klauz

The event starts on Friday, December 15th at 7pm UTC and ends on Sunday, January 7th at 7pm UTC. We hope to see you there!

Side note: Moving forward, we (your hardworking and faithful Staff) plan to have seasonal events revolving around a hub town with teleporters. This allows us to further develop our thoughts regarding PWO’s lore within these events. But more importantly, for players, you will now have a chance to enjoy both the new and the old; with returning maps alongside the new and future ones. We have also reenvisioned the way tutors will play a part in these events. From now on, we will be releasing special event-exclusive moves that can only be obtained inside these seasonal festivities. Some Pokémon are going to be selected to learn moves that they normally could not have in handhelds, but are still officially learnable elsewhere. Be it moves from non-main games, TCG-only card moves, or even anime-only moves! These adjustments aim to support our vision for the future~ #trusttheprocess

Fadoka

Jr. Trainer
It's always great to have Christmas with PWO flavor. Big new year seems to be on the door and hopefully it will be a good year for all of us. I'm looking forward to join the event and to take it EZ with you all.

Klay

Youngster
Screen_Shot_12-15-23_at_11.04_PM.PNG