Winter 2023 Event Survey

Sushikraver

The Good Samaritan
Staff member
Community Guide

Winter2023Survey.png

Howdy folks,
I hope the event has been treating y'all well. As we begin the Mew Year and the last week of holiday festivities, there's one final mission to complete!
Let’s get straight to it; we want to
improve your event experience! But how do we do that? >> By seeking your input, of course. Long forum posts of "this good and that not-so-good," can be challenging to sift through and establish a proper consensus. Henceforth, we have taken a more logistical approach to feedback via surveys.

The Event Feedback - Winter 2023 survey has been released on the Playerdex website and is awaiting your response! Upon completing the survey, you will be rewarded 2,000 Tokens. 2,000 Tokens for 5 minutes of your time and honest feedback. Talk about a great deal!

PlayerdexSurveyIcon.jpg

It will be available until January 15, 2024. Submit on only one (main) account. (Or else jail! :eek:)

I capped the text responses to 1,000 characters, but if you insist on writing a novel: send me a message on the Forums.

I will lead the charge in collecting, cleaning, and processing the data from your responses. Presenting relevant findings to the Community and event-organizing Staff. We hope to receive as many individual responses as possible to perform more robust analyses. So please, take the time to complete the survey and help us create better events for the Community! Feel free to express your opinions below; though it'll be more impactful within the survey. We look forward to seeing what y'all have to share.

Gotta survey 'em all,
SK~

Last edited:

Isguros

Youngster
'"Responses are confidential", but we'd like to know how many hours you've logged in total on your account, and when you started playing PWO... for no particular reason of course. ;)'

Sushikraver

The Good Samaritan
Staff member
Community Guide
"Responses are confidential"

While I understand in jest, I will clarify what is intended by "confidential" for the audience at home
  • Staff will not disperse any individual response to the public forum nor will any findings indicate information that can identify a respondent.
  • Any information will be used solely for PWO event planning and discussion. You may request any information from your survey response to be removed anytime.
  • As for the direct purpose of certain questions: it'll help with statistical analyses such as clustering.

thunderclap

Youngster
image.png

If you're getting this error, the maximum number of characters is actually less than it will let you type. Keep deleting stuff and it should eventually work.
Also I recommend to type your responses using another program and copy it in when you're done. There is no auto-saving in the Playerdex forms and you can easily lose everything if you click something or take too long and get logged out. Clicking Back / Forward will not get it back.