Will Fairy type will be added in future ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Since it's now an official type and some old pokemons get retype to it.

Merse

Youngster
Was this a serious question dear Lass? :D

By the way: Gardevoir gonna be Psychic/Fairy. Double offensive on Dragons! POWAAAAAA :D

Tecknician

Something I would personally enjoy being added, however more information will be needed and a discussion will need to be had with the rest of the staff.

Feel free to compile all information you can find on this new type if you would like however.

G

Theres a roundtable coming tonight of Pokemon, also since this morning they added 3 more pokemons, Fletchling evo, a Crustacea pokemon and a Seahorse one. And we have an hint about Sky Battle where flying pokemon will only be able to fight. And last Froakie VS 4 Houndour.

king1234

Youngster
AboxofWater said:
They are making marill fairy type? I feel I'm going to be disappointed by this. But who's to say.. :s

soon you will see maril KOing salamence, and dragos lol

Abox-

Website
forums.d2jsp.org
king1234 said:
AboxofWater said:
They are making marill fairy type? I feel I'm going to be disappointed by this. But who's to say.. :s

soon you will see maril KOing salamence, and dragos lol

xD Even with the super effective I really don't think it's viable!
I just think a 'fairy' type should at least have wings :s
Gardevoir I understand, even jigglypuff. But marill?! :/

Topranger

I have Gardevior! how ever 1 possible move is knowen atm called Moonblast, however it is unknown power and accuracy. it is knowen to have an effect of lowering attck of appointments. marril will be able to have a CHANCE of KO'ing salamence, however it is fair to say that a marill unevolved has less speed than the average Salamence and being un-evolved is much weaker in defence, hence a thunderfang by salamence would likely make i marill "faint" but bad news for dragons in general for fairy types comming out. i am eager to see what their weakness is to counter it

SViper

Website
www.facebook.com
I say this, Fairy type need to be implanted after full information about type and moves sets for Pokemon with Fairy type will be revealed.

darkshadow.

xXREDXIIIXx said:
Thought marill was classed as a mouse... how can it be a fairy?

You can't understand Pokemon Logic , don't try :p

Edit:

I saw this on a video (not official ):

Fairy is Super-Efective against Dark , Fighting and Dragon
Fairy is Immune to Dragon
Fairy is Weak to Poison and Steel
Fairy is not very efective against Fire and Psychic

Chocobo7

Youngster
Website
twitter.com
Marill confused me as well but I'm going to assume it comes down to the actual definition of fairy, just because we think of certain things when we hear the word does not mean thats what Nintendo's meaning is especially with the cultural and langauge differences between us and Japan.

Bad-News-dodo

yea choco is right , whats fairy has to do with the type i knew before ? i dont know whats fairy type is

Orean

Website
twitter.com
Based on what information has been unveiled thus far, I will be eager to see the restrategization of pvp trends; how otherwise-inviable Pokemon—all of the to-be Fairy-types introduced pre-generation-5—may have their pvp usage fostered, should this type be implemented. I'm also curious to see the major decline in usage of types, weak to this new type, should it be added. Thoughts on how the metagame may change, from a personal perspective?

Of course, it's subject to change depending on new information that is unveiled, but I find it an interesting point of discussion, even if at a premature stage.

SViper

Website
www.facebook.com
Yesterday P3D released new version. In new update they add new Fairy type and couple Fairy type moves from known information.
Moonblast: Special, Power 80, Accuracy 100%, May also lower target's Special Attack. 90-99% true.

dylanmc12

For a type so overpowered, it should be more weak to things. I think it's strong against 3 things, and resists one of its strengths. If that's not overpowered, I don't know what is.

But because PWO is more based on Gen 1+2, it's not a high priority.

SViper

Website
www.facebook.com
dylanmc12 said:
For a type so overpowered, it should be more weak to things. I think it's strong against 3 things, and resists one of its strengths. If that's not overpowered, I don't know what is.

Actually in PWO will be all regions, not only Kanto and Johto.

Tecknician

narutofoxLT said:
dylanmc12 said:

Actually in PWO will be all regions, not only Kanto and Johto.
Says who?

Status
Not open for further replies.