Who's your favorite Legendary?

LanceDM

Lugia ! Always !

__Lugia__King_of_the_Sea___by_chaoslavawolf.jpg

Ephremjlm

actually if anyone remembers the giant dragonite, alakazam, and gengar from the original series i wouldnt mind them either haha

Jinji

PWO's Resident Gengar
Staff member
Administrator
Website
jinji.gamescodex.net
Ephremjlm said:
actually if anyone remembers the giant dragonite, alakazam, and gengar from the original series i wouldnt mind them either haha
Giant Dragonite? I must've missed that episode...

I do remember the giant Gengar and Alakazam though, as well as the giant Jigglypuff from the relics of Pokémopolis. That was a cool episode ^-^

Merse

Youngster
The Giant Drago was in Season 1, I think it was the episode about the lighthouse.

Ephremjlm

Jinji said:
Ephremjlm said:
Giant Dragonite? I must've missed that episode...

I do remember the giant Gengar and Alakazam though, as well as the giant Jigglypuff from the relics of Pokémopolis. That was a cool episode ^-^

OH YEA! i forgot about the jiggly puff too haha. and ya the giant dragonite was in the lighthouse/Bill episode. You never really got to see it fully but you clearly saw its outline.

Ephremjlm

And TBH i think i still like HO-OH alot as well. for alot of the newer generations getting into the game they may not think of HO-OH being that cool but I remember being a kid watching the first season, playing through the games, and wondering for the longest time if they were ever gana show what that thing was.