• No

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

KstersSlade

yeah i thought of that but then instead I just used my character to show which direction you would be going lol. And thanks

KstersSlade

Yeah I remember the mom being hard for me to get too, along with one of the brothers. Also sorry you didnt see it and spent an hour looking for the mom lol.

KstersSlade

Yeah i guess I could that too. I've never added anything to the wiki site. But I had made one on the old forums but that was deleted and I never saved it , which was stupid but I made this one and I think I did it better a second time. I had saved the images which was good, so really it took me around 2 hours to finally have everything set and done.

jackelsano

Youngster
you're awesme dude i really was woried how i get dragonscale as i didnt had tokens to buy it even thanks anyway now i have it

Saric

Youngster
For future notes, guides are still to be posted on the wiki, so they'll actually get noticed instead of buried under new topics.

KstersSlade

Yeah I know but isnt it alot harder to post on the wiki? I guess I could try it there.

ash.catchem

Youngster
thx, I came to know about Whirl Island Quest few days before when I started searching dragon scale for cerulean cave, then I came to know we get free dragon scale from whirl Island quest, then I saw your post, that was helpful.

ash.catchem

Youngster
well this post is helpful, but I think, players should solve quest themselves otherwise there will be no entertainment and adventurous left in the quest.

mr.smith

Website
image.free.in.th
Awesome job , now i know how to get to her mother ty for the hard work . Keep it up !!!!!

Attachments

• pokemon.gif
    pokemon.gif
    122.1 KB · Views: 1,440

Zain

Youngster
Someone should do a Dragon's Den quest guide. Sorry if its already posted , but if it is then please give me the link  :p
Help is appreciated

Status
Not open for further replies.