where is the chainn game?

H

Havik21

It hasn't been re-posted yet.

We can re-post it ourselves if we really wanted to, but I don't like re-posting a game that wasn't mine...

I

inileater

lol, people are having chain game withdraws, i can't blame them i miss it myself!

Bluerise

Youngster
Administrator
Havik21 said:

We can re-post it ourselves if we really wanted to, but I don't like re-posting a game that wasn't mine...
If I recall it was actually moved over, though after I finished all the converting someone spoke to me and said they didn't want it converted over.

H

Havik21

Bluerise said:
Havik21 said:

If I recall it was actually moved over, though after I finished all the converting someone spoke to me and said they didn't want it converted over.

Why not? Should we refrain from re-posting it?

Saric

Youngster
Havik21 said:
Bluerise said:
Havik21 said:

Why not? Should we refrain from re-posting it?
Since it was originally Jinji's game, i'd refrain from re-posting it.

Jinji

PWO's Resident Gengar
Staff member
Administrator
Website
jinji.gamescodex.net
Don't worry. I intend to bring it back soon.

I was told by a few members of Staff that problems had occurred when the Topic was moved over and we wouldn't have got the most recent copy of the topic; so the ruleset would be wrong and some posts could disappear. Therefore we agreed not to move it over until we've decided how to deal with it. To be honest, there's been so much confusion lately over the Statistics; and I've had numerous Staff tell me the rules are confusing and should be rewritten; so if I can't figure out how to move the topic over safely, I might just start over again. Don't worry though - I'll make sure no-one misses out on getting their Soothe Bells.

Bluerise

Youngster
Administrator
Non-staff don't have access to the 'Trash' Mist. >.<

Jinji

PWO's Resident Gengar
Staff member
Administrator
Website
jinji.gamescodex.net
Besides, all that's there is one post which is completely irrelevant anyway.

Like I said, the topic will be posted again some time in the future.In the meantime, I would highly appreciate that people stop asking about it and just wait patiently.

Actually, I would like to talk to the Staff regarding the game, as numerous issues were brought up about it in the last few weeks that I'd like to settle.