• Chikorita

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Pansy

Resident Harlequin
Game Moderator
As I've always chosen fire starters, mine was Charmander ~

Naero

On my Naero account, which is a Johto starter, I selected Totodile. On the subaccounts created after it, where I chose Kanto as my starting region, I opted to the majority's choice and chose Charmander.

HitmonFonty

Youngster
Game Moderator
Mine was charmander. Maybe you could create a poll by editing your first post and clicking on the 'poll creation' tab below your post. People who wouldn't bother answering may take the time to answer a quick poll and it would be fun to see the results if lots of people did it.

Pastor-Of-Muppets

I picked Squirtle because I loved Blastoise. Then I realized Blastoise wasn't very good in PWO and traded it for a max speed epic atk Chari that I use today.

Merse

Youngster
Charmander. I couldn't have anything else than Charmander, even if the first time it could be used was in Vermillion :D

CrimsonSapphire

Mine was totodile. I sell it for 30k to get surf o_o I wonder who is take caring of my totodile now. Dont torture my toto :'(

Ryusaur

HitmonFonty said:
Mine was charmander. Maybe you could create a poll by editing your first post and clicking on the 'poll creation' tab below your post. People who wouldn't bother answering may take the time to answer a quick poll and it would be fun to see the results if lots of people did it.

I like that idea, I think i'll edit it!

Nimaruichi

I picked Totodile, the original silver version was my first pokemon game and out of the Johto starters it was always my favorite ^_^b

Chocobo7

Youngster
Website
twitter.com
I, along with all the cool trainers, picked Charmande, though this was back when there was no starting in Johto :p

Merse

Youngster
The results ar4e not surprising at all.
Charizard is by far the most popular starter, followed by Blastoise.
People don't chose Chicorita because its moveset is relatively weak and because it's totally useless in the first 2 gyms. The second statement is true to Charmander as well, but there the love factor is too strong.