What to do when you Need help and there is no staff online?

Peps

What to do when you Need help and there is no staff Online?
These are the simple tips to do when there is no staff Online and you need help:

If you are stuck or something is bugging i suggest typing in /ref to refresh,If this does not help try to Log of and then log back in,but if you cant and its froze simply type in /quit that will log you off. If you are in the situation where the map has turned green or black try to do the same thing.If it does not help log of and log in later.

When you need help about the game try going to the help channel very useful place i go there to when need to know about something i be there sometimes and can always help use out. If you haven't heard any information of planned downtime or server reboot.Go to twitter or the forums Bluerise will be telling all the information so you can find out.Most of the information you need will be found on the forums or twitter and if you need help just go to help channel.There will be always some one to help.

I hope this information will help you.
Thank You for your time Peps

Spokis2007

Re: What to do when you Need help and there is no staff onli

Great stuff this should help many people

cyy5113

You could use escape rope or lose a PvP battle, which both of these will teleport you to last visited pokecenter.
You could always visit the main site and go to the IRC chat, mostly staff will be online in the IRC if you need any kind of help.
And regarding the black screen issuses, here is a nice guide to help: http://iblamelee.co.uk/pwo/wiki/index.p ... ozen_login

Peps

Yeah you can do that to

Laricko

Also when you get stuck in the water, you can relog and try to use Surfboard. Sometimes, it solves the issue.