What generation is this?

Darknezz

Only I and II ? not I,II,III,IV,V?

Edit: Cause I do like most of the1st and 2nd gen pokes but I do like the others too so please relpy.

KstersSlade

It only contains 2 regions right now , kanto and Jhoto(I and II) but some generation III pokes can be bought from the token store and caught ingame. Also at this time only 5 generation IV pokes have been introduced into the game but have only been catchable during an event.

BlackBloodz

Adding for what Kster said , all pokemon's moveset is until gen5 (b/w moveset) :)

CoolKnightST

There are currently only an fell III generation pokémons in the wild. For Gen I and II only Porygon, Aerodactyl and Shuckle are not released in the wild yet. During the lack of evolutions (multi evolution and special requirements) eevee evolution other than Jolteon and some others can't be find other than the tokenstore.

For the moment you could say there still add generation II. Kanto is near finished (with exeption of sevii island/battle fro) and Johto is about 70% compleet (last release was mt. silver) Hoenn however is under development.

During the lack of the client an lot of moves will not work how they should be. They are still working on fixing those. Also TM and HM are not supported.

The new client will fix most of these limitations.