What do you think I should do?

Cynical

Evening all,

I love pwo, trust me I do. I've been debating for a while, I keep wanting to play pwo some days, but as I log in, I tend to log out within 5 minutes. I don't know why, the thrill of opening the game disappears in a flash now a days, I've spent a few months away from the game for the most part, I really do miss the community though.

I enjoyed my time here, don't get me wrong, I don't want to leave. What should I do to renew my interest in pwo, besides creating a new account, as I promised I wouldn't anymore.

Hope to hear some replies.

Thanks, Gawerty~

Kandan7

most common options in the long terms is to become a collector or a battler. hunt rare pokemon, battle ppl only, join a guild.

pieoffury

1) Collect pokes
2) Collect shinies
3) Complete playerdex data
4) Do pvp and improve your stats
5) Get 1000 rep
6) Join a guild
7) Make friends

Chocobo7

Youngster
Website
twitter.com
Find something you enjoy and focus on that, there's no point sticking with something that you don't like.

Future~Sight

Youngster
Website
www.matmartinez.net
Give me your pokes, goodbye.
In all seriousness,
Visit xats, chat with people. Start trading, that'll keep u in game for a while and u'll start enjoying once u have smthing to do.
And what choco said.

The-Predator

Youngster
if playing on a new account doesnt works for you try to buy new pokemon and make battles with em, works for me, as soon as i get bored with those i always try to get more not common battlers, then when my pvp stats reach an equal losses-wins, i go back to pick a good team and try to get more wins than losses, and i repeat the method LOL, also joining a guild and go in xat works, i know is not ingame but if u are rlly bored with PWO but miss the community then the xat seems to be the perfect choice for u! gl anyway