What do you find is the best thing to do in PWO!

GawertyXL

Hey guys, Gawerty here.

I've been playing pwo for roughly two years with many different accounts. i've stuck to this one for forums the most though.

For my 500th post I wanted it too be a bit special so I thought "Hey whats the best thing to do in pwo? matter of fact what do others do too pass the time while they are playing pwo"

As per daily things, I know a lot of people pvp. or hunt. but I'm not talking about that, what I really want to see is things that are completely different and not done much.

Myself? I find myself always modifying the music files in PWO to always have something fresh, this way I always have a good tune playing when I get into battles. other times I will just make theme based teams and just do something as if im roleplaying, as such, if you took a look at some of my accounts, I have a team full of pokemon trainer silvers pokemon.

So now that that is out of the way, what about you guys, whats the best thing you do, Id love to hear it!

Puar

Youngster
I enjoy working on scam cases. Particulartly cases in which a brand new player is taken advantage of. Doing my part to right a wrong and help new players feel welcome and looked after is very rewarding.
On my player account I am on an everlasting quest to find Sdratini or Ssnorlax

Peace-Enforcer

Since I am a Collector, I mostly hunt or DC so i just multitask. With PWO i usualy study, watch moves or what ever I'm into at that time but mostly i hang around xat and skype to chant with friends and guild mates.
I know its not as creative or original but I enjoy it. If I didn't i would b here :p

Merse

Youngster
I love looking for the best of the few particular Pokemon I like, helping/chatting on the help channel (I know, I should go to All :p) and time to time to work on my shiny pack :)

CheckeredZebra

Youngster
While I'm fairly inactive now, I really enjoyed talking in the chat and helping. To keep being productive, I trained my small bird collection while I chatted the hours away. :]
My ultimate favorite thing to do, though, is post huge long suggestions/solutions/observations in staff meetings and stuff. >=D

GawertyXL

Sorry to see you are getting inactive, but hey, it happens to everyone. Thanks everybody who has posted so far!

HitmonFonty

Youngster
Game Moderator
Since I completed the game the fourth time I settled in to a long period of hunting. Only recently did I manage to haul in the last of the PWO HR pokemon so I'm at a bit of a loose end at the moment. Out of habit though I am now hunting the dratini skin usually when I get online. I did get four in the old quest but haven't found one on Route 45 as yet.

Fionavara

oooh I think you can guess what I like the most...:p
Once upon a time, a looooooong time ago, a boy happened googled for a pokemon mmo which he did now and then...he stumbled upon a suprise and downloaded the client just for fun cus he was curious...then he started playing and found a weird pokemon..it had a HUUUUUGE golden (S) and it really looked wierd..so he killed it!
BUT as he had no clue what it was, he thought it was beaaaauuuutiful....ánd he kept finding these weird looking pokemons with diffrent sprites and golden (S)s so he sat down one day and though..that golden (S) is really nice...I think I want em all!
And the rest is history....THE END!

hope you enjoyed the story, cya ingame cus I'll tell you a secret... that boy is REAL and still playing this game!!!!! scary, riiiiight!!!!!!! *shiver*
crazy scary people out there! watch out for em!

Fionavara

what...?!? WHHAAAAAT!?! HOW DARE YOU ACCUSING ME OF OF ...why u think I was talking about me for...that's ..that's.....ahwell...true..*sigh* you caught me...

It was a geodude back in the days,in rock cave, no ms back then and I still kept finding these shines..but ofc back then there was a bug that made the shiny sprite appear AFTER the actuall shiny poke, first poke had the golden S but not the sprite and secund looked like a shiny but was a normal one...took me a few weeks to understand that part..so I killed (S)/caught(sprites) shines....
I could find 2-3 same day even without ms haha so eventually I realized I have to stop looking at the sprite and only look at the names of the pokes when I hunt...still do, which might account for my small number of escaped shinys..only times I run from a shiny is when Im tired and get lazy and start watching the sprite instead of the name...
first shiny I mange to catch though was a spearrow in the old secret area. But I played for almost 6 months-a year before I started careing, back then I didnt like shines cus they where haxed and I frowned upon the 20% bonus stats.
still do a bit, since my best battle team is all non shiny...lol

HitmonFonty

Youngster
Game Moderator
TheWyatt2012 said:
I find the best thing to do in PWO is to exit the game and play something else.

Sounds like Wyatt's pokemon are up for grabs. Who will be the first to PM him about it?

taifhamid1

currently i enjoy leveling up my pokemon in CC or MT. silver while leveling up my pokemon to win 25 PvP for DD WHILE hunting shinnies(i have MS) and talking in chat :D
so far i've got my slaking to level 85 in about 2 days and found 1 shiny in about 2 weeks.