What do u guys do...

king1234

Youngster
What do u guys do when you loging and it says loading map, and it takes like 5 mins to load and the song stops playing, and it stills says loading, I Log off, and sometimes i press ctrl, shift, esc. But I was wondering what do u guys do to get rid of it.

2qnd1ts.png

spchronic

Yes i have this problem too :( sometimes i have to do this 4 or 5 times to loading the game and I dont know other solution.

Bluerise

Youngster
Administrator
I do the following generally when logging in:

While it's loading before that screen, I mass click the screen - since i've started this doing, i've only failed to get in once or twice. Before then it would usually take me 5 or so logins. Not very helpful for when you want to put the game down but with warning.

Generally if the loading map splash ends with '..', I just close it whereas with '...' - it's given a chance to load.

psychosamm

Youngster
What I do is i turn off my comp completely and relogin, and that usually works about 90% of the time. Whenever i try and use task manager to close it and reopen it, it just says "PWO is already running"

CheckeredZebra

Youngster
I so what Lee does, and since then I've gotten in a lot more easily. :V

Whenever i try and use task manager to close it and reopen it, it just says "PWO is already running"
Close PWO.exe through the process tab (end the process.) Completely kills the program from running.

Faabz.

Youngster
I close my task manager and i open PWO again it works 95% of the times lol

king1234

Youngster
CheckeredZebra said:
I so what Lee does, and since then I've gotten in a lot more easily. :V

Whenever i try and use task manager to close it and reopen it, it just says "PWO is already running"
Close PWO.exe through the process tab (end the process.) Completely kills the program from running.

Now i understand why it keeps telling PWO already running