Well guys, I'm back. Nice to meet you.

S

ShadowHero

I decided to check the site a couple of nights ago, and I happened to find out that we were back online! I checked to see if I could play and happened to find out that my old ShadowHero account no longer exists, which I thought was kind of a shame, but that's what I get for creeping the forums after I stopped actually playing in '09. So I waited until I could register today and here I am! I'm glad to be back though, and I'm excited to start playing again. Hopefully some of you remember me, and I can't wait to meet new faces too!

A little about myself, I found PWO in late 2008, played until late '09 and was just a forum creeper from then on. I'll usually just go by Shadow. I like reading, writing, playing music, and the color orange. And again, I'm glad to be back!

-Shadow

Jinji

PWO's Resident Gengar
Staff member
Administrator
Website
jinji.gamescodex.net
It is such a pleasantry to see a familiar face return to train Pokémon once again - well, maybe not for the Pokémon, kekeh... though I know there are few that not only enjoy, but actively seek human company...

I digress. While it must be somewhat of an inconvenience that you find yourself forced to start your journey over from scratch, you may actually find this more enjoyable in the long run, especially considering how the game has changed in the last two years. In any case, I hope you continue to enjoy your journey as a Pokémon Trainer - and maybe we shall meet some time...
DevilGrin.gif

supriz

Youngster
ShadowHero said:
I decided to check the site a couple of nights ago, and I happened to find out that we were back online! I checked to see if I could play and happened to find out that my old ShadowHero account no longer exists, which I thought was kind of a shame, but that's what I get for creeping the forums after I stopped actually playing in '09. So I waited until I could register today and here I am! I'm glad to be back though, and I'm excited to start playing again. Hopefully some of you remember me, and I can't wait to meet new faces too!

A little about myself, I found PWO in late 2008, played until late '09 and was just a forum creeper from then on. I'll usually just go by Shadow. I like reading, writing, playing music, and the color orange. And again, I'm glad to be back!

-Shadow
hex shadow why didnt u try 2 reset ur password..u can get ur old account back
just goto playerdex and click to forgot password and type ur old username and the email for that particular username
i too started to play in mid 2008 and same as u in 2009 due to the problems i couldnt play but now im njoying alot[expept the downtime :'( ] with my 2008 account itself
hope 2 see u in the games shadow
keep gaming ^^

S

ShadowHero

supriz said:
ShadowHero said:

-Shadow
just goto Playerdex and click to forgot password and type ur old username and the email for that particular username
i too started to play in mid 2008 and same as u in 2009 due to the problems i couldnt play but now im njoying alot[expept the downtime :'( ] with my 2008 account itself
keep gaming ^^
I already tried to reset it, it seems that the fact that my game account was last active so long ago, it has been deleted, I ran a playerdex search for my account and it didn't show up, not to mention that if it still existed, I wouldn't have been able to use the same username. Thank you for the help though!

supriz

Youngster
ShadowHero said:
supriz said:
ShadowHero said:

-Shadow
just goto Playerdex and click to forgot password and type ur old username and the email for that particular username
keep gaming ^^
I already tried to reset it, it seems that the fact that my game account was last active so long ago, it has been deleted, I ran a Playerdex search for my account and it didn't show up, not to mention that if it still existed, I wouldn't have been able to use the same username. Thank you for the help though!
oh well then...
but first when i search my account in search member it said not valid username but when i reset i dunno how but it came up...
may be i was lucky...
anyways welcome back again ^^

Jinji

PWO's Resident Gengar
Staff member
Administrator
Website
jinji.gamescodex.net
If you read back in the Announcements section of the Forum, Supriz, you'd know that about a month ago we cleared out all the accounts from PWO's Database that have not been active since 2009. This was a one-time thing; but we reserve the right to do further clears in future. Shadow's account probably was last played so long ago that it was one of the removed accounts.

supriz

Youngster
Yah I knw now...
Sorry shadow ur little too late..
Anyways this game is still awesome
tc