Weekly event

Boora

Youngster
Leggo, 

so as it stands now there is nothing to look forward to in pwo ,yes future updates and stuff, but i mean in the short term 
what i'd like to suggest is a weekly event, friday to sat every week a different set of spawns in an event map now bare with me i'm not saying every week we expect a dratini to be tier 1, 
the actuall pokes dont matter not to me anyway for all i care you can put a smeargle or a mr.mime there Lol, my point is  school is starting now for most people and the older people are working 
it will be nice to have something to look forward too on thr weekend , (guessing which pokes gonna spwan, looking forward to the weekend to play pwo , have a map with lots of people who talk to eachother and have fun, and also some new pokes in-game hopefully) 

i honestly dont see anything and i mean anything negetive about this, it'll give us something to look forward too each week , and it will actually be a place where players who dont have much have a chance of getting something good ,   

i've had this idea for a long time  i actually spoke to some staff about this before, but after i saw the skitty event, i was convinced its a really good idea,  
even with skitty being common only 7 were caught, only 2 tauros and i think 1 miltank ? thats a total of 9 new pokes average per week and considering each week will be different pokes (and whos to say they are gonna be tier 1) it means at average we'll get 9-10 new pokes each week if some are tier 1, and 2-3 if they are T2+   

and i honestly believe no one here cares about being fancy, its nice to see the mysterious threads and the clue's, but for this event, same npc same map, works just fine ,  

i hope you'll consider this idea and implement it asap as its easy todo if you're up for it that is. 

Boora.

p.s
i'm not talking about the vouchers , just an old fasion spawn event

one more thing which i find very important becasue i was asked in-game, 

let me give you guys a story, (true story) 

theres a guy with a shiny cloyster whos been holding it for 2 years and trying to sell i , he rejects every offer and to this day i only saw 2 more being up for sale which ahd old ivs (300m+)  
my point is not to shame the guy is to point out that making pokes like that more accessible is a good thing,  having only one of them pop up every 6 months 
or spending 300hours in one place and still not getting one is just too much ,  
my point is with the state of those pokemons now  there is literally 0 chance it will ruin any kind of an ecconomy because there isn't an ecconomy for pokemons like that  there just isn't 
makin a shiny tauros for example go from 120-500m (depends on ivs) to 100m-400m will not ruin anything in the oppisite it will make more people wanna hunt buy/sell and so on 
becasue now they know they cant hold it for years becasue more are coming and for players who are real hunters well they can finally try and get some.

Apollodor

I think this is a great idea and i hope PWO staff will hear this out. This just makes the game more awesome.

Jhanex

agree with you Boora!!
make PWO will be more fun and not boring.

mad30

Youngster
sounds like you want something like scheduled swarms

this was more or less the original idea of monthly (at the time proposed as bi weekly) events, but realized the setup took more effort than originally thought of due to limitations I left before swarms started but I assume this is where they came in, for those small events in between monthly events.

hopefully when pwo gets to the point of weekly events being more feasible and not needing as many resources it can be looked at again, defo a thing a lot of mmos are trying to do now