Weekend Event - World Blood Donor Day

Animagus

---The event is now over. The Fire Punch tutor will leave on 22nd September.---

This weekend, we will be celebrating the first World Blood Donor day on PWO. This is an important date to humanity as it thanks blood donors for saving millions of lives around the world. We encourage more people to join this celebration by taking part in the latest weekend event based on blood donation.

Players can start the quest by talking to a certain Doctor at the Pokecenter of Goldenrod City (Johto) or Celadon city (Kanto).

In the same pokecenters, one can also talk to Nurse Joy or a Scientist to virtually donate blood to help both the regions of PWO.

In addition, with the arrival of the summer season, the move tutors for Fire Punch can be found in front of the Goldenrod and Celadon Marts.

I hope we all look at this day as a wonderful opportunity to spread awareness about a noble cause. As always, do leave your feedback/suggestions regarding the quest in the replies below to help us improve!

Give freely, give often. Blood donation matters.
Be the reason for someone's smile. Visit your nearest blood bank today.
For more information on World Blood Donor Day 2015, Click Here.

Relicanth

Youngster
Game Editor
Enjoy this quiz based event and please remember to donate virtually your blood to nurse joy as you are in the World Blood Donor celebration ;)

RedCoW

so i want to help every one who dont have time to wait 10 long min...
so the Answers is
no/red/biu/sudoo/97/vile/other

Relicanth

Youngster
Game Editor
Thanks for joinig and enjoying this weekend voucher event.

The Fire Punch tutor is summer related, aka, it will leave after 4 months.

Jinga

Relicanth said:
Thanks for joinig and enjoying this weekend voucher event.

The Fire Punch tutor is summer related, aka, it will leave after 4 months.

Where's the fire punch tutor?

Relicanth

Youngster
Game Editor
A letter from Animagus:

Thank you all for taking part in the event with us. We hope you enjoyed the unique quest with 'Doctor Who' references, strange computers, peculiar shops and overpowered shuckles.
Along with providing you all a chance to earn a voucher, this quest was also meant to shed light on the significance of blood donation. We had over 500 virtual blood donations this weekend and if even one of those 500+ players decided to donate their blood in real, we would feel that we have accomplished something.
Even though blood donation doesn't get you something in return since its a voluntary act, we have decided that every player logged during weekend will get 5 days membership as a token of gratitude from the staff.

Thank you again for joining the event!!

Zangoose

I dont like most of the staff here on PWO nor i play this game any longer but this is the best thing you have done. If even a single person donate his blood in real and be the reason for someone's smile , you have accomplish something far better than any other pokemon MMO.

Pretentious

As Zangoose said, this event was an awesome idea, and I really hope some people were influenced to donate for the greater good. Keep up the good work. I'm proud of you guys. :)

MaxChakra!

I hope there can be more mini events like this weekly or regularly, its lots of fun and really is something good for the game

DomT.

Youngster
I really like the concept of this event and it was much meaningfull,if Staff will do these type of regular event Game wont die for sure,If you guys(Staff) are thinking of organising one more event something like this,i may give some suggestion like on this 21st June Father's Day,Think about it maybe some type of mini quest or whatever i just dont know,it is upto u guys,Again Thanks for Event ;)

Relicanth

Youngster
Game Editor
Just a Reminder: We have 5 days left until the Fire Punch Move Tutor leaves.