was their ever a time?

Friko

Was their ever a time when PWO didn't require an E-mail to download and play?, If so, then my old account is lost, if not, then ive only heard rumors that their was a time and i need to re-search my like 8 e-mail accounts

~the former mamamia100

Jinji

PWO's Resident Gengar
Staff member
Administrator
Website
jinji.gamescodex.net
Really old versions of the client, like those released in the first month of PWO's life, didn't ask for an email when you registered an account. However, since then it's always been a required part of the Registration form.

Zack_XDD

Banned
Jinji said:
Really old versions of the client, like those released in the first month of PWO's life, didn't ask for an email when you registered an account. However, since then it's always been a required part of the Registration form.
I came a bit after this even though I've played one of the really old clients when I got here, email was required.

mad30

Youngster
Jinji said:

until about a year and a half to two into pwos life cycle, on that old client it asked for an email, and you had to enter one, it just didn't have to be a valid email.

Friko

well crap, my old acc is gone forever then :/, it was made in 07-08? in between then :(....saddening...

Zack_XDD

Banned
g122 said:
well crap, my old acc is gone forever then :/, it was made in 07-08? in between then :(....saddening...
Sorry, well hope you have GL.