"Vs Seeker"

Status
Not open for further replies.

KrossDemon

My suggestion to deploy in the game was the item "Vs Seeker," Even the item serves to battle again with NPCs, having a certain possibility happen ... This item exists in the game pokemon leaf green (GBA) and Pear (NDS) would be a good deployment ....... May be sold in any store for play money or tokens to ... That and one of my thoughts (if you already have something to ask them similar excuse) ..... However it would be much more fun leveling with NPCs ......

HitmonFonty

Youngster
Game Moderator
So you want to remove the 2 week wait and instead make all NPCs randomly become available to battle at different times instead? Not sure that it can be done but it would be a much more realistic and dynamic approach to the rebattles. I like it. :)

KrossDemon

As it is the period just getting repetitive, with this new item or other means is more fun and if we would have more adventures than getting monotonous. It would be nice if it was implemented isse way .... ^ ^ ( Excuse my english is bad)

Julio~

Youngster
Website
twitter.com
[glow=red]I don't know what it mean exactly but anything that makes the game more realistic sound me good. :p [/glow]

Status
Not open for further replies.