Victreebel Moves

DunnO

So...I lvld a weepinbell 'till lvl 41 and then used leaf stone. In pokedex says that Victreebel could learn Leaf Storm and Leaf Blade at lvl 47, but after I reach lvl 47, the window that normally apears to substitute one of the 4 move hasn't appeared. I decided to lvld a little bit, reached lvl 50 and nothing happened. What should I do? Is possible to learn these moves yet?

Sorry for my bad english.

HitmonFonty

Youngster
Game Moderator
You can change moves on the Playerdex. Log in to the Playerdex and first click on the Bank link up the top- if you haven't used it before- and transfer some money from ingame to your Playerdex Bank before continuing. I'm not sure on the rate but transfer at least say 20,000 pokedollars. Then click on My Pokemon and then on your victreebell. You should see the moves listed under the general pokemon information and the price for changing them.

You need to be logged out of the game to transfer money and change moves.

I'm not sure exactly what happened at level 47. Sometimes evolution and move change options just fail to appear. But also when there are two or more moves to be learned at the same level only one will be learned, and you don't have any control over which one.

redblaze

me too the same problem i did what you say fonty i have 60k on the bank but when i click any of my pokemon nothing happen

HitmonFonty

Youngster
Game Moderator
khalili2010 said:
me too the same problem i did what you say fonty i have 60k on the bank but when i click any of my pokemon nothing happen

You need to be logged out of the game then you'll see the moves under the pokemon information that pops up.

redblaze

i was offline but the pro is that when i clik on my poke it doesent show his info

saud.aljaffer

the same thing happened to me my victreebel didn't tell me about new moves ,,, and GM come on we have to pay money b cuz a bug ?? why can't u just fix it
my poke is lvl 58 atm and i don't think the new move will show up but i can see it in the website ..... can u reset them ?? btw i reported it as a bug

HitmonFonty

Youngster
Game Moderator
This is a beta game and we can't fix individual errors like this for every player- nor can we do it for some as that would be unfair on the others. The best we can do is assure you were are always looking towards making permanent fixes for issues like this.

Less than a year ago the price for changing moves was 500 pokedollars per level, it has now been reduced a great deal for lower levels where the cost is a bigger issue. As soon as it is possible to make these moves learn properly we will make the update.

saud.aljaffer

if you are talking about fairness then u shouldn't tell us to pay money to fix the issue since that would be unfair for us ,, I don't think that bug is a huge issue as u did a really good job as programmers guys