Victimised! :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

gingerprimarina

Youngster
I was victimised by BlazE-VipeR saying that i didn't return his poke and was not online for the whole day. I actually returned his poke and it was actually before the time limit and i never said no to him and then he accused of having overcharged him for his poke, but it was not my fault, he himself said he'll pay double...come fast. i never asked him to and he should've asked me how much he had to pay if he was having problems. :( This is just not right...i have daycared other people's pokes and returned them on time...they have no problem and he's placing false reports against me, please don't listen to him. This a trap to get me off pwo!!!

gingerprimarina

Youngster
Also i never forced him to give me his poke for daycare...he did it himself. :( I asked him to find another if he didn't trust me, since i had a forum post block right then couldn't post a topic on my daycare but did now. :p
Because of this whole false reporting...:(

Shiva~08

that was not a false reporting....! i asked my pok...u closed pm.....then again when i asked pok...u kept on saying...ill give tommorw...etc...etc.....!!!! dont try to fool !!!! i have the proofs and i i have posted the proofs....if u are returning the pok...You kept on closing pm....i reported you cause other players can be safe and know that u r a scammer...!

Shiva~08

admins now she made a daycare topic...so that u guys will trust her...be careful!!!

gingerprimarina

Youngster
I didn't scam u....i didn't keep closing the pm when u said u had a problem with that...i told u i stay on the pm...im not a scammer u bloody lier. :p I kept closing the pm because i was trying to find a way out of mt silver and never said that i wont return it, then i agreed to reurn it. stop posting rubbish and false reporting. :/

HitmonFonty

Youngster
Game Moderator
Again, use Community Watch to report this. Forums are not the place for this discussion.

Status
Not open for further replies.