Valentines Day

Animagus

Greetings to all our Trainers this Valentine's Day weekend.

With our Art Competition now come to a close, I'd like to express much gratitude for all the submissions we received, not all of which are visible in this thread as we also received a number of submissions privately via PM. Regardless of how the art was submitted, we have considered all valid entries; and I'd just like to say the Staff were absolutely blown away by the turnout - over 30 different people each submitting one or more artwork across twelve days is better than we had ever expected!

In fact, such was the quality and quantity of submissions, it proved a real challenge to decide on which ones were the cream of the crop - the winners of the event. We didn't want anybody's work to feel unappreciated; and we acknowledge that Valentine's Day is all about sharing the love. So I'm pleased to announce that for every single person who entered this contest, we will be rewarding 1 million Pokémoney, just for taking part and being a good sport.

As hard as it was to decide though, a contest is a contest; and decided we have. We have decided on a top 10 from all of the submissions; and below, from 1st to 10th, we hereby announce the Staff's final decisions. Each of you will receive a share of money from the remaining prize pool depending on your final rank; and your overall winnings are as mentioned alongside your result.

1. Wurizen
wins 50 million Pokedollars

2. Cpt.Jack
wins 30 million Pokedollars

3. lordlxs
wins 20 million Pokedollars

4. Noresz
wins 10 million Pokedollars

5. Talha.k and CharlotteOne
win 5 million Pokedollars each

6. Gergely
wins 2 million Pokedollars

7. JessieDutchy

8. Deomark

9. Tibor

10. Strikerito

I wholeheartedly congratulate every one of you. In our eyes, you are all winners. I am astounded by not only the level of participation in this contest, but the raw talent this has brought forward.

I hope that this contest inspires you all in some way or the other like it has inspired us.

talha.k

Well done to all participants, it was a very fun contest and I was amazed by most of the submissions. Thanks to both TSMBjergsen and the PWO Staff for a great contest.

Pippin

Congratulations to everyone and thank you for all the amazing submissions! <3

Deomark

pls direct the pokemoney to my in game acount "darkblaze." thank you

I.Am

What ? I didnt win ? You gotta be kidding me.

Wurizen

Thank you all ! Congratulation to all participants, i really enjoyed this contest, so much great pieces of art :D

A special thanx to TSMBjergsen and Animagus !

I'm actually working on a idea for the late game of PWO, i'll send it on the forum during the week.
Seeya in game !

CharManDa

Congrats to all. TY so much for the 1m to all, that is a lot of safari runs. <3

Loza

Congratulation for the winner. All painting was beautifull, but winner could by only once. This contest was absolutly perfect! Thanka to Animagus.
Enjoy your money, Enjoy your Game, Enjoy your life!

Professor.Oak

Congrats to all the winners! Very happy to see all the participation, more art events in the future plox!!

Tibor

Congratulation for winners! btw i have one question (i was not online for some time because my laptop was broken so i am not sure) when and how will we get money?