Urgent msg for Stuff

drazen1

Youngster
Hello,
message for all Staff members
I think that you need ASAP make some weekend event or tourney's cuz every day more and more ppl are leaving PWO, and if you want to keep some of the core players there should be something new in what we can enjoy.
No offense, this is only a message from an old concered player who still thinks that this game can stay alive.
greetings, D1

Arnie

Not gonna happen. The game is too stuck in its ways of mediocracy.

Rigaudon

Youngster
We plan on continuing to provide an event or point of interest at least once a month. Right now, that would be the recently finished Mapping Contest. Assuming nothing unexpected happens, there should be something for March as well. :)

Rigaudon

Youngster
Alexei said:
Rigaudon said:

It's worked out well for the past six months considering we had two major events recently. That being said, what with the nature of a non-paid staff and the fact PWO has its own problems, it's hard to absolutely promise something will happen all the time without fail. This doesn't mean we can't try, and it also doesn't mean our event plans never come through either. 8)

EDIT: Forgot to include Halloween. Sorry guys.

Alexei

Edit

Rigaudon said:
Rigaudon said:
This is definitely not the first time this has reached me
Rigaudon said:
poor judgements made
Rigaudon said:
Sorry to say but it's not an error - it's just bad luck!
Rigaudon said:
We'll pretty much follow it until we reach those goals
Rigaudon said:
Not a priority currently, but there are some loose concepts and ideas already around.
Rigaudon said:
we cannot actually disclose to the public due to the uncertain nature
Rigaudon said:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i_Mom5BKaVI#t=63