UNWELCOME

kieshara

wow today i have no idea whats wrong with the users ingame

i tried to chat up with at least 3 users in game and they just shutting me out...

the user had a shiny pidgey that looked so cute.... and when i wanted to compliment them they just disapeared.... it made me kinda feel unwelcome...

HitmonFonty

Youngster
Game Moderator
Are you talking to random people or trying to chat in the public chats? Not all players like random PMs and many players speak languages other than english, so maybe you just got unlucky. It's best to start chatting in All chat- or Help chat since that seems to be busier these days.

kieshara

in the PM's they do speak english but they leave the chatbox thingy before i can really say something nice about their pokemon

i dont used the big chat box

Stank

Youngster
some people just don't want to be bothered. If I don't know you and you PM'd me I would probably close it without a word.

HitmonFonty

Youngster
Game Moderator
The players that chat in the 'big' chat box are already out there so it really is worth starting off with them. No doubt you'll click with some and they will be happy to PM with you once you've touched base. Players also get together to hunt in the same place and you might be lucky to find a player or two that are at the same point in the game and want to travel together, but the chatroom really is the best place to make that happen.