Unofficial PWO Discord Server

Erudite

Discord is an app on both PC's(website) and Phones (app) just search about Discord
As I said I made a server
Here:https://discord.gg/0mk1W5W9uLR2tz81
FYI:The Link Changes

mad30

Youngster
So before people get the wrong idea like I originally thought. Discord appears to be a voice and text chat like team speak

JD001

Youngster
Just wanna point out that several staff already use this app. Not sure whether having an unofficial one for pwo would be something they'd go for but hey, you never know!

HitmonFonty

Youngster
Game Moderator
JD001 said:
Just wanna point out that several staff already use this app. Not sure whether having an unofficial one for pwo would be something they'd go for but hey, you never know!

It's just an invitation to join him for voice chat while playing PWO. Sounds great to me. The only concern would be that the content won't be moderated- so: 'enter at your own risk'.

Erudite

HitmonFonty said:
JD001 said:

It's just an invitation to join him for voice chat while playing PWO. Sounds great to me. The only concern would be that the content won't be moderated- so: 'enter at your own risk'.

I Would Gladly Invite You To Join the Discord chat, just send something or a sign that you are the real HitmonFonty :D