Unfair prizes...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Serkan.ince

As you know im 3rd trainer on PWO Official Tournament. I worked very hard for this :)
I beat too many strong players etc.

I want to say somethings about dovee's unfair prizes.
HOF69's prize :
160.gif

JD001's prize :
224.gif

and my really
USELESS AND UNFAIR PRIZE :
129.gif

I heard from everyone they are his friends. They won really great prizes. I knew that before battles.
I'm sure if JD lost to me he would win better prize than my prize.
btw You deserve these awards hof and jd :)
I thought Dovee were joking to me.
JD even laughed to my prize.

This is soo ridiculous for us. Everyone telling to me this is unfair. My all efforts are wasted for this really useless poke.
If I knew these unfair prizes I never participate in the his ridiculous tourney.

HEYYOOO I WON MAGIKARP THUMBS UP (!)

nowere

This is not fair, 3rd place win S magikarp. :(

Maybe 3rd place win S rare no? :(

TheJs

lol, not fair... If 2nd recive a S Very rare, 3rd recive a S rare.

nowere

Have a good luck Serkan_ince.

Hope u got a better prize. ;)

Serkan.ince

Thank you im using splash with my magikarp. This is so much fun. Heeeeyyooo

MackTheSnakeTR

lol this is have to be a joke...

s karp for 3rd of touney?
really?

it have to better prize..

Boora

Youngster
fair or not, is not for us to say,
yeah (S)karp seems like nothing compare to remoried,fera
but look at it this way (S)uc for 1st (S)vr for 2nd (S) common for 3rd
JD could've said "hof got s uc why i got s vr and not s hr " it could go both ways,
and to be honest if you knew you had a shot at s fera or s remoried you would've entered the tourny so saying you wouldn't have is just a lie
on the other hand 100ish people tourny and 3rd places gets s karp, i get the disappointment, until Dovee/another staff member posts here
there's nothing todo, there's no point raging and spamming.

Puar

Youngster
Where to start...
First off. I was in discussion with Dovee from when he first announced tournament in regards to what the prizes would be. Before registration had even started we discussed what first and second should be (though it is disputed among staff if there should have even been prizes because there was never a full discussion)
On that note I think you are not being entirely honest with everyone because you failed to mention that Magicarp is lvl 101. Which makes it quite the collectors item. There was not even supposed to be a third place prize and even so there was not a prize discussed until the semi final brackets were realized.

On a more personal note. If you are displeased with the third place prize then maybe you should have thought about what third place might entail before you umm... didnt win. My advice is try harder next time round (if there is one) and if you really deserve the first and second place prize then earn it by winning

Serkan.ince

Can you compare my prize with other prizes ? You can see big differences :)

Puar

Youngster
I can also compare your placement with theirs. Third prize is supposed to be a joke. Though a better "troll" prize would have been to switch yours with second

TheJs

1st- Gold 2nd- Silver 3rd- Bronze. Always had 3rd place

Serkan.ince

So you saying my prize is fair ?
I'm the third from too many players. Too many players joined this tourney.
I'm sure who is in my position would have done the same thing.
Ok then continue to discrimination and continue to protect your friends ;)
My bronze prize is copper...
Ty for magikarp :p

Luka3

I knew from very begging this tourney is set up forCyCx.. They have have to won it...and they did

But even that was not enough, and Dovee made a joke with Serkan givin him this crappy Karp for 3rd place on official tournament...

What a RIP OFF

Puar is also great friend with them so...

I think ADMs should do something about all this crap

Merse

Youngster
It was an official tournament. I expected something WAY MORE exclusive than these prices. Especially that Magikarp, but that's my opinion about the 1st and 2nd price too.
This was the Third Official Tournament for God's sake! The first grand prize was a S Mewtwo, the second is a S Mew. The least I was expecting is a S Lugia...

The problem is not with the value of the prices, it with the reputation and prestige of official tournaments. I'm sure from now on everyone will have second thoughts if it really worth it to invest millions into an official tournament when the prices may even be totally worthless. It would have been fine if the prices would have been announced from the very beginning, but now it really looks like a joke Dovee made on the whole community. I'm sure it hurt the prestige of any future official tournament badly.

Serkan.ince

Puar Take back my SUPER AWESOME S MAGIKARP like dovee's said and give it to your friends. Is it fair for you now ??

Luka3

They are making joke with all players...i wouldnt be suprised if Dovee was telling them all along the tournament opponents pkmns,,

They are killing this game but noone cant do anything cause they are almost at the top of it

CrimsonSapphire

That is conspiracy lol
And I dont know im having a bad luck or what because everytime i fought with Hof my blizzard always miss on his salamence and his jolteon can fully paralyze my poke :(

Chocobo7

Youngster
Website
twitter.com
This topic is getting out of hand, I'm going to lock it until Dovee returns to answer this.

And speaking as someone who had no idea what the prizes were until reading this: You now have the only none-staff pokemon over lvl 100, the only non-staff to feature on the top list, so while it might seem bad at first you have the most unique pokemon in the game.

TheKraken

also to add on to chocos reply
Merse said:
This was the Third Official Tournament for God's sake! The first grand prize was a S Mewtwo, the second is a S Mew. The least I was expecting is a S Lugia...

the mew and mewtwo were both NON shiny. the legendary cup was a ONE time thing where staff decided to give out a legend as a prize for the tourney, that DOES NOT mean it was something that we were going to do for every single event. Also the legendary cup was the FIRST tournament where a legend was given, the mewtwo was given away as a prize to a raffle if i remember correctly (and that was SEVERAL years ago, but that was before my time. But seriously people, we do something awesome ONCE and you automatically assume we are going to do it every time the get all butt hurt when we don't do the same crap, and can't be happy when you get something that does,t live up to your expectations.

on to the rigging of the tourney subject:
Now I know i have nothing to do with this tournament, or really know much about the prizes, but seriously people quit complaining. the tournament wasn't rigged , it wasn't made so that Cryptic Complexity was "destined to win", did you ever think that maybe.....JUST MAYBE hof was the best battler? I mean that would make sense, if you all who were complaining would have beaten him then, this conversation wouldn't be happening but you are all just sore losers. this is the reason why i feel there should NEVER be any official tournaments or "special" prizes because you all don't deserve them

Status
Not open for further replies.