TS Shiny Chance.

Caribou

Out of curiosity, what is the chance? Is it based off a percentage or a ratio? I would just like to know before dropping 30 dollars worth of tokens on Lotads. >.<

As always, thanks!
-Caribou

HitmonFonty

Youngster
Game Moderator
The TS shiny chance has not been announced. There do seem to be a fair few TS shinies out there, I guess you could try doing a forum search on Token store shinies and UO shinies to get an idea what's already around. In the end it boils down to the fact that you will have a better chance of getting one with a bulk buy but it's still just a chance.

Caribou

And when you say "bulk buy", do you mean multiple pokemon in one purchase, or the same pokemon purchased multiple times?
Also, thanks for the reply!

-Caribou

HitmonFonty

Youngster
Game Moderator
Caribou said:
And when you say "bulk buy", do you mean multiple pokemon in one purchase, or the same pokemon purchased multiple times?
Also, thanks for the reply!

-Caribou

I simply mean if you buy two or three or more technically your chance of one of them being shiny is better.

Future~Sight

Youngster
Website
www.matmartinez.net
HitmonFonty said:
The TS shiny chance has not been announced. There do seem to be a fair few TS shinies out there, I guess you could try doing a forum search on Token store shinies and UO shinies to get an idea what's already around. In the end it boils down to the fact that you will have a better chance of getting one with a bulk buy but it's still just a chance.
IIRC, it was mentioned somewhere is twitter (back when TSS Rate was improved), that the staff keep changing rates of Token Store a bit every now and then? Is that true or i misread that tweet?

HitmonFonty

Youngster
Game Moderator
future_sight said:
HitmonFonty said:
IIRC, it was mentioned somewhere is twitter (back when TSS Rate was improved), that the staff keep changing rates of Token Store a bit every now and then? Is that true or i misread that tweet?

I believe Reborn/Bluerise intended to keep an eye on how many shinies were coming out of the store so that not too many nor too few would result from whatever rate was chosen, so I guess it's possible the rate has changed without more announcements about it. The idea of monitoring it though would be to keep it fair to those paying for the chance as well as making sure not too many shiny UCs were coming out of the store.

Caribou

Alright, sweet! I'll think I'll see if I can pull up a Shiny HR in the future :)
Thank you Fonty, always a great help as usual! :D

-Caribou